First of all i want to start off by saying,if anyone has ever had to go through this id like to talk to them personally....i'll start off by saying im married into a family where no matter what i do im always in the wrong ..ya see my hubbys family consist of 2 brothers and one sister and a father one of his brothers is married and his sister is married and his father is a widow...ok one of his brothers wifes does no wrong i mean she is a whore,tramp,you name it she is a very bad person.has old men pay her to go to bed with them runds around on her hubby ,but yet she is a good person?don't understand it myself she dogs me lies about me to people even trys to turn other family members against me for why?i have only been good to her and the family,im very faithful to my hubby always has been and always will be iam a good person ,but yet they see me as bad and her good can someone explain this to me?in all all it does is depress me because i treat his family so good and i get treated like SHIT!!! but they all think she is just the best thing that ever walked the earth....i mean how can someone that has abortions for the hell of it ,ummm get paid to have sex with 80 yr old men,in love with her hubbys brother which is my hubbys other brother and she has admitted to being in love with the other brother,she just has done bad things in the past,but yet according to my hubbys family she is a saint.....im to my wits end here...what should i do ?i have confronted her to no
advail,she is a lil off in the head don't comprehend nothing...i try to be the best i can be ,why do i deserve to be treated like shit i'll never know,she lies to the family they belive her,so what more use do i have to convince then other wise....... all i know to do is stay away from them period!!!!!! give me some input on this matter someone im about to let it get the best of me *P*

------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time