Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: listen up

Ray Ray

did you know that its a mans dream to have 2 women at the same time???!!?? ... 1 to do the cookin an 1 to do the dishes

this brings me to startin a women bashin thread cause basicly .. theres so many of the evel dykes come up here *L ...

theres all these jokes about what do you call a man with half a brain .. "gifted" ... how fuckin shit is that?? ... you didnt see albert einstein wearin a bra an knickers! .. he was a man .. what would you do if the man didnt invent heated appliences an shit?? .. you wouldnt have a hair dryer ..straigtners .. shit like that .. all these stuiped jokes about "god invented men first then inproved by makin the women" .. isnt god a man? .. thickos! .. if god was improvin .. then why were we gifted in havin 12 inch cocks? while you had a couple a lumps on ya chest .. i know what id prefer .. after all you cant do the helicopter move with ya tits! .. (for those who dont know the helicopter move .. its wear you stand naked .. roll ya hips an ya dick goes round like helicopter blades) ..

"Men ya cant live with em .. ya cant live without em" ... THATS CAUSE YOU LAZY BASTARDS DONT WORK!! ... hard anyway ... if you lot were the improved version .. why are you all so weak an frail? .. an wimpy! .. i like women .. but yas have this crazy idea that yas are better than us .. who fixes the taps an shit round the house? . men!! .. why? .. cause its a "mans" job ... who fixes the car .. MEN! why? .. cause its a mans job ... now i know women are gonna come on an say "i do jobs round the house" .. but thats cause your a heroe an your tryin to contridict what im sayin! *L .. but when it comes to "womens jobs" .. anyone notice we do them aswell! .. we clean .. we cook (sometimes) .. we look after the baby (if we got one) ..

heres somethin i like to say! it makes me piss myself ... Dr Dre

biggest hoes on planet earth is the momma! .. the momma always says "get a man that got a good job girl .. make sure he got a good car girl .. make sure he take you out an buy you somethin girl! ... what happened to just fallin in love with a man with a bus pass?? .. just caused ya loved him! .. biggest hoes on planet earth .. you knew when you got with the man he already had a women .. you knew he already had a child but you fucked him anyway .. an when he decides to go back to his "real family" .. you dont want him too! .. so you have a "keep a man baby" ... but it doesnt work! .. so what aya tel the child? .. "aaaaaa your daddy aint shit thats why he aint here cause ya daddy aint shit" ... how about been a women an tellin the kid the truth! .. that you momma .. you was hoe! .. TELL THE KID! .. momma was hoe .. i was out weekend pussy .. i had you keep the man .. it didnt work out .. thats why your here .. cause hes a real man .. he went back to his real family!

*L

come on ladies .. hit me back on that one!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#00FF00" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing i got from it.. is now i know why your single..and why your so proud of your dick..you and your hand is the only loving it ever gets.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

oooooooOOOoooo! that was harsh Blazey! very harsh! .. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since when did men ever CARE about what we want?? If they did...us women would have a REAL orgasm....EVERY time....we'd never sit on a wet toilet seat....and husbands wouldn't have to be taught manners and respect along side of our children...what's this world coming too?

*burns my bra with Fire Gul on this one* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehe..ray..you deserved it didnt ya.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Woooooooo..macy burn baybee burn..*L

Ray Ray

puts the fire extinguisher (cant spell that) on macy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

macy you obviosly dont get an orgasm cause YOUR not puttin anythin into it! .. whic brings me to another point to dis you lot! *L .. all yas do is lie there (im pretty sure weve had this talk before) .. why do you think men go an buy blow up dolls? .. cause its just like shaggin one! .. appart from been warm but shove it infront athat fire you wont knoe the diffrence
    plus with a blow up doll she aint gonna go out an flirt! ... you dont need protection when ya crack one off up her little plastic minge ... you wont catch anythin .. the only downside is the doll wont do the dishes an that! .. but not to worry .. niether do the women *LOL

im askin for trouble

fuckin smoochez!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol

I don't think you're looking for trouble...I think you're asking for sympathy. Seems to me like you have really shitty taste in women..*lol..you're letting out all of your own hopeless case scenarios with woman Ray darling...we could start screening your dates if you like...perhaps you'd have a lil more luck....that is, until you OPENED YOUR PIE HOLE and ruined it....*smooches ya back*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think i'm in agreement with macy..*L..you have bad taste in women..i wont go into details..but if she is lying there..and doing nothing..you fucked up somewhere..be it from the first look..or during the first shag. [img]wink.gif[/img] ..something aint right there ray ray.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

hold up hold up! .. this topic wasnt called attack the Ray Ray! .. *L .. BUT im like-in it!

hmm who to attack first .. macy .. blazey .. macy .. blazey .. MACY!

right .. im not a sypathy man!! .. i hate sypethy .. makes ya feel all wierd .. *sniff* .. but sometimes im just so lonely .. no one to hold me in bed .. no one to play with .. [img]frown.gif[/img] .. (sypathy grabbin!) naa *L .. i dont get what ya mean with the screen dates babs .. like a blind date? .. anyway back to attack mode!! .. i wasnt sayin that women sit there cleanin the nails when i burryin my helmit! .. shiiiit .. i have pussys smokin *LOL ... but what im sayin is why dont yas do somethin to us!! .. we always have to ask ... please will suck my penal area (bieng polite) .. but NOOOO when it comes to sex .. the male always ends up doin the "dirty word" (excuse that phrase ) (actualy no dont you deserve it! *L) .. why cant you lot do somethin .. go on top for a whole session not just 5mins worth ... all yas do is either lay on ya back with ya legs spread .. or up on shoulders .. moanin .. or get on ya hands an knees .. point ya ass in the air .. an wait!! .. its not fair ... i want ta look up at some bird ridin me like i was a god damn saddle! .. with a point on it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .. a big point! .. but it never happens .. maybe once every 50 years for 5 mins a shot .. where if we get a blow up doll .. ya can shove it up her placcy minge an go all out .. melt them walls .. (goin completely off topic but i just thought about it .. if women were the better species .. why did god make you faggots bleed every month! HA .. wimps! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) .. anyway where was i? cant remember

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS"> Ray Ray - where if we get a blow up doll .. ya can shove it up her placcy minge an go all out .. melt them walls </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah thats right .. thanks Ray Ray

as i was sayin a blow up doll would be ideal as a girlfriend .. get a maid in to do the washin an that .. hold up! .. then the maid would be a women most probably .. that brings me to another point! .. if you want women to do anythin (e.g clean) you have to pay her!! .. its the same with sex .. you want some chick to ride ya from beginnin to end .. you have to go an find a prostitute!! an PAY her to do it! (dont get the wrong idea .. i dont go down an by myself a ?59.95 prossy this is in context! *L) .. .but women! .. get it all they want when they want .. an i do think i have a shitty taste in women .. cause all the women i went out with have been flirty little sluts! .. to put it politely ... an i do do things right Blazey .. i crack one off with intensity after startin of nice an slow .. slidin it in an out .. carresin her boobs .. hold up i need a wank .............................. .................... sos about that *L ... hit me back wimps!

Tip of the day Buy a blow up doll

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do believe you've bumped your head!

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast