Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the crack?

Ray Ray

why is my name the only name on the boards?? .. its been like it all mornin .. no posts but mine! .,.. dont even know why im typin this out cause theres no one round to answer me!!

Ray Ray

whatthe

not 1 guest .. nothin!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it tells me that I'm the only one here....that makes you invisible.....*s

Ray Ray

your names appeared now .. only me an you up there ... alone eh? *EG

CanadianGirl

they have re-written whos online code and when you are in a catergory instead of sayin everyone it only list those in that particular catagory [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

HAHAHA when i came online this mornin i seen no one then Twi and Ray Ray was on...so i guess whoever is viewin the main page their name is on there [img]confused.gif[/img] *shrugs* *L* i'm still confused about this new list *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe because some people actually have lives?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I dono about anyone else, but I wasn't here cause it was too damn early!!!
    It's Friday! I need to sleep till at least 9AM on Fridays, so i can have plently of energy to go clubbin/drinkin tonight!!!
    Bring the strippers, bring the bacardi, bring the budweiser, and kiss my ass!

Ray Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">Originally posted by dragon_child:
    Maybe because some people actually have lives?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

im one of few that get paid to be here ... not in the words mind! .. tell me .. what is .. actualy no .. dont bother .. it will probably be boring anyway

CanadianGirl

A life??? whats that??? [img]confused.gif[/img] man i cant remember the last time i had one of those...but i do get paid everyday [img]biggrin.gif[/img] jus put my hand out and i have money

<font color="#00FF00" size="1">[ April 04, 2003 10:17 AM: Message edited by: CanadianGirl ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast