Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I never knew what being lonely meant until this last few days. I log online and no one is there. I am thinking I should disappear like the rest of my friends have done. I only posted on your board because I know you will post something back. I guess i'm having some really bad issues about alot of things. I have no one to confide in anymore. My online friends are way too busy for me and real life sucks at the moment. Things have to change soon [img]frown.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

head up sweetster ... smoochez ... not as many people are comin online as much anymore ive noticed it too ... i come on and all olone [img]frown.gif[/img] .... but just drop by here more .. il get ya spirits back up .. well try [img]wink.gif[/img] ... you shouldnt disapear though! ... what are your realy bad issues? .. il help if i can

Super Ray Ray in the house [img]smile.gif[/img]

smoochez

Lady Rose

I havent been in a mood to talk much, cuz i have so many problems myself and i have to deal with mine before i can deal with others you know what i mean sweet?...if i didnt have so many of my own right now, i would sit and listen to you...but how am i suppose to help others when i have so many of my own?...I dont talk to much of my friends anymore [img]frown.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

appart from Ray ray [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CG you better not be shutting yourself down from me *sigh* You know I'm always here for you no matter what. In fact get your lil butt in yahoo so we can talk [img]wink.gif[/img]

friend of the empire

*bites Sweet and runz back to my board* hehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Well no one should ever feel alone...Here is a BIG HUG for **sweet**....I always have time to talk, stop by sometime and we can chat about anything you want..I am a good listener and friend...cheer up snookums...from what I found there are a few that are always around these here parts... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#DDDDDD" size="1">[ October 08, 2002 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Wiqued Mystyx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Knows exactly what ya are saying ~sweet~ been really down a lot too. *HUG*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks alot Spirit ...you manage to get me into trouble somehow and we don't even talk anymore...... [img]confused.gif[/img] ......CG I know you have had your hands full*HUGS*......Ray Ray I seem to be the only that doesn't get to talk to you much [img]frown.gif[/img] .......and Wiqued Mystyx thank you very much *HUGS*. Briar you are a very strong person *HUGGGGSSS* you tight. I'll be fine I just don't open up to many. Thanks for the offers *S* though.

Ray Ray

sweetster .. you should try an get down more ... im getin down more lately .. get ya butt in the Parthouse an chill for abit ... get the ball rollin again [img]wink.gif[/img]

smoochez ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast