Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the worlds biggest bong!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I've got your attention. Take 2min. to read this.
    I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WORKS!!! JUST READ THIS, YOU'LL THANK ME LATER, PAL.
    Let's get right down to it. I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, like you are now, and came across a similar article that you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only a simple initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyways, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at #6, and paste the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over. I went on and tried it. I figured "What do I have to lose? $6.00 and 6 stamps." So I invested the measly $6.00. AND GUESS WHAT!? Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming! In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made over $1000.00. Now I have made about $5000.00 and it's still growing rapidly. It's certainly worth the 6 stamps and dollars. Let me tell you how this and, more importantly why this works… (Make sure you make a copy of this or even print it out)I promise you that if you do this exactly as written, you will start making more money than you ever thought possible. Read entire message carefully! (print it or download it.)Follow these directions and watch the money roll in. It's easy, it's legal, and only cost 6 bucks plus postage. No risk... It really works if all of the following instructions are adhered to. This remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue this success by adhering to the instructions.You will now become partof the Mail Order business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing mailing list. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However the mailing list is secondary to the income made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success.
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate sheets of paper and write the following on each. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Along with your name and address. Wrap the paper around the bills (1 bill for each of the 6 papers.) so they will not be seen. (to prevent thievery). Place the papers into the envelopes one with each of the following addresses. Your are creating a service and with the one dollar bill you are paying for it. This is 100% legal. I was skeptical so I checked it out. (U.S. Post office 1-800-752-2161) and they confirmed it.
    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following address:
    #1) N. V. Patrone 2635-8 Greenview Circle, N.W.Canton, OH 44708
    #2) Jessica Harper 227 Jarvis DRIVE Shiloh, IL 62269
    #3) S.Gautier 48 Gum Tree Ct.Covington, GA 30016
    #4) B. McClain 530 I Ave.,apartment# K315 Wichita Falls, TX 76311
    #5) J. Lloyd 1714 North Hills Drive Norristown, PA 19401
    #6) M. Sacco 108 Prospect Ave. Apt. B Oshkosh, WI 54901
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up ( 6 is now 5, 5 is now 4etc.) and add your name as number 6 on the list.Step 3: Reword this message how ever you see fit, but try to stay as close to it as possible. (so people will understand how and why it works) And post like crazy. I've only posted this about 200 times but the more you do, the more money you get. If you have any doubts about the legality of this, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & amp; 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. You can use this again and again, but you must remember that this program remains successful because of the honest and integrity of the participants.Good luck!

Ray Ray

ITS A SCAM .... i had one a them mommas come in my email .. funnely enough it was the same wording .. and amounts what you had made in the first week etc

it'd be cool if it worked though

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hey Ray Ray because your in jail you would have plenty of spare money *hey* you know no rent...no food....no women ...wanna lend me some money...that scam looks good to me *L* [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

have you not seen this goin round before? .. i have .. exactly that text to to what i remember

CanadianGirl

Red face

dammit and here i thought i was gonna see the worlds biggest bong [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

The little maggot hit my board too and many others by what I hear.....

CanadianGirl

he never hit my board [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey CG if we leave out addys do you reckon he will do us tooooo *S* or should we just find our own bong????? [img]confused.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

find our own bongs...*L* i feel so left out

Ray Ray

apparently he doesnt post on boards that smell of poo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast