then suddenly .. RAY RAY appears from round the corner .. "whooaaa .. that guy realy looks like me" .. what are you doin to him?? .. the look alike Ray .. an Ray Ray grab these 2 women an decide they have been abit naughty! .. so grabbing them .. they take them to an underground torture chamber! .. they are both hung from the cieling .. Ray Ray thinks that these chicks have abit to much hair on there bodys an decide its time to wax them!! .. all over!! ... so we get the hot wax (biolin hot [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) .. an wipe it all over them .. (dont get damp knickers ladies .. this is supposed to be painfull! *L) .. an slowly peel it of .. not rippin it off .. but slowly!! ... after a few hours of this .. them chicks look like lobsters they are so red! ..

anyway we go back to mine .. i lay on the couch an shout .. " OI YOU 2" .. yes master Ray? .. pass me the TV contoller .. its just by my hand! .. Girlie-G passes it .. worried of what Ray will do to her if she doesnt .. theres a good girl Girly-G .. now you can both start cookin me some dinner ... actualy no .. Girlie-G can cook .. an Indea can massage me ... they both agree cause now i am there master! ..

after 5 mins my dinner is ready! .. so ray decides ...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]