Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hostboard story time - everyones involved!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ewwwwwwww when I get over vomiting of reading that last sick post of rayrays I shall continue *L*
    After eating that discusting mixture of ray rays, indea vomited in the toilet till there was nothing left in her tummy. Then she heard the shrill voice of ray ray again. Ray ray had a sex change when he was 12 he went from being a girl to a boy, her/his voice never changed so he had a very and annoying voice, they only thing the slaves liked about ray ray was that he had a really good friend in gary who was cool and brought the girls presents all the time, All the girls were going to run away with gary soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*smacks Ray Ray upside his adorable little head* for makin me bit Gary's dick first off....

....then *thumps him in his humongo nuts* for makin me sniff Macy's but....

Ray Ray

*L@Girlie-G ... got ya there! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bananabutt! .. no! .. your only askin me now cause ya have to! *L .. will you cook? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Ray RAy agrees to this an Sais "GOOD" .. you slaves are crappy anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As indea and the other slaves walks off with gary indea looks back and see ray ray looking sad, remembering that ray ray was an alright sexual partner but a really bad cook, she decided to give him one last one just for fun, Dressing herself up in his favorite leathers and big hooker boots, she gave ray ray one that he could remember for the rest of his time, with that she walked off into the sunset
    (see I can be nice to you *LOL)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YaY!!! Ray finally got himself a little.. *G

(and of course I'll cook *L... I've heard the sorts of things you come up with!)

Ray Ray

hold up .. i can make a quality beans on toast! .. an when i add a bit of ketchup to it .. you'l be meltin!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ray shouts to Indea .. STOP! .. Indea comes back .. now i know you gave me a shag that i would never forget! .. your right!! .. i'll never forget it .. you only cained me for 3 minutes!! *L .. Ray grabs her an takes her to his dungeon .. ties her up .. an looks evely at her as he starts whippin her with his 50 inch knob! *L .. then he decides its time to

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Run outside and fling his knob against a tree. He screams in agony and looks down and sees splinters all stuck in him. He doesn't know why he felt the need to do this, but he drops to his knees and starts crying. At this time girlie-girl runs into the dungeon and unties Indea. Indea decides she needs to get even with evil ole Ray Ray so she...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

looks at ray ray lying there with a splintered penis and laughs, the splinter is that deep that it is causeing his penis to swell up to a gigantice size, it looks as if it is about to burst, all the blood runs from ray rays face and he begains to pass out and.........

Ray Ray

its already a gigantic size! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

that makes your part of the story wrong ,.. again please . . *L

*beats up Girlie for that wrong post about me! *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*gasp* beats me up huh! *EVIL grin*

girlie-girl runs up and grabs Ray Ray by his splintered penis and drags him around in the dirt while he's screamin from pain...Indea is following him smackin him in his face with a rubber dick tellin him to lick it the whole time. Ray Ray is just crying from the pain and the humiliation...giant tears running down his face...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast