Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: women .. wish you had a penis??

friend of the empire

[img]eek.gif[/img] ummmm damn...well i was gonna say something but ummmm damn. how exactly do i comment on this subject? *is speechless* ummmmm errrrrrr well. um penis good, masturbation fun, rayray hairy palmed?? *shrugs and vanishes*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">Originally posted by Ray Ray:
    the mighty little bastard
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

*OMG* so many things to comment on but one "stands out".....lol...*dunks*...

sugarbutt my wish has come true *L* yer such a dick and yer mine LMAO. *puts a claim on you*

Ray Ray

whats Hairy Palmed mean Spiritz?

HotPants! .... i meant to say mighty BiG bastard! *L ...

an im not a dick [img]eek.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

happened again this mornin [img]frown.gif[/img] *LOL

Lady Rose
    awwwhhhhh poor Ray Ray *L hey look at it this way Ray Ray, your sore hand would be gettin lotsa excerises *L* (shit my spellin sucks) *L but you know what i mean

Ray Ray

i dont think il be able to crack on off Lady ... too sore .. maybe il get that rooster thing at the bottom of my board to give me a hand ... he knows what hes doin *L

CanadianGirl

so, i guess you can stroke your stiffy now eh Ray Ray your hand have to be better by now *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wonders if Ray Ray looks like that crusty penis pulling rooster *LOL* my my Oh to own a penis.... [img]eek.gif[/img] walks away ...looking back at that crusty rooster

Ray Ray

*L .. i cant crack one off still .. my hand is still buggered CanadianG [img]frown.gif[/img] ... gimme a hand [img]tongue.gif[/img]

sorry about ya keyboard Brii **L .. but sometimes the truth is funny! ... but honestly .. that helicopter trick is quality ... its that good .. i get as stiffy JUST so i can get it on! *L .. its that good .. if i had a cam i would do it live *LOL ... and id even smack the lens of my cam round with it to show you the smack move *L ....

Souly! .. no i dont look like that Rooster thing! *L... plus hes been there now about .. a week .. just crackin one off none stop .. hed out cum me anyday [img]frown.gif[/img] *L .. besides i think your AV an that rooster would make a cool couple *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lmaopimfp*

This is the god's truth... I nearly died from choking!!! on a fritochip and a swallow of soda when I read RayRay's "helicopter" post!!!

I'm thankful to be alive right now, specially since I'm the only person awake at this hour to save me!

I got sprite all over my keyboard, and top of my desk... great... gotta go wipe it up 'fore it gets all sticky...

*still laff'n*

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast