Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ray Ray first of all I want to say I am sorry that I had to come here to post this...But I do know that sweet comes here and reads whats on your board so this is the only way I had to do it....I hope you understand...If not please come to me and speak to me about it.....Or delete this thread and I will totally understand....*SBKTRRC*

Ok...sweet...You done and pissed me off....You had NO right to try to take control of a friend....This friend is just that to most people in PH....And you for some reason feel if your not the center of this person when he is online and when he is in PH that your nobody....I don't understand this because when people go to the chatroom they are going to laugh and have fun with LOTS of friends....I seen posts that you actually had the nerve to give an altimatum to a friend....And that is ludicris...This is not the first time you have done this...If you have problems with sharing your friends with other friends...Then you need to go find help....Its possesiveness and controlling and that is fucked up....I think you really need to deal with your issues before you can actually be a friend to others....Cause friends do not do this to their friends no matter what....Am I to sit in PH and get jealous cause Nikki is chatting with lily.....Or for that fact...Am I to get jealous cause CG and Ray Ray are flirting.....Or should I jealous and give them all altimatums and tell them all its me or them.....This is stupid...I would never do that to my friends...They all mean the world to me...And if them chatting with others laughing and having fun is what makes them happy then....I FOR ONE want to see my friends happy.....Now...I'm telling you...Lay off of CG...lily and a few other friends of mine.....Because I was nice on here....And I'm not going to stay being nice.....If you can actually get your head on straight come back and join in the fun...Learn to have fun and laugh....Sorry if I have hurt your feelings in anyway but it is long overdue for this.....

Ray Ray...Again I appoligize.....Smooooochies

Ray Ray

no worries BK .. anythin goes up in here ... im cool ... smooooochez