Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohhh I thought the voice would be more of a.. Baa Baaa *L (hides!!) [img]redface.gif[/img]

oh btw.. I just about die in a fit of giggles whenever I see.."cracked one off..." *LMAO.. I've never heard it put like that before... for some reason it just kills me.. hahahahahahaha. I swear I'm gonna be cracking up for the next two weeks just listening to you guys talk *G. Someone told me that calling someone dog testicles or something is a compliment.. *L.. What is THAT about???? *rollin around on the floor *L [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*shakin my head*

One of the little dwarfs runz in with a straight pin and pokes the live blow up doll...the air starts coming out of her and she starts bellowing..."noooooo....I'm Melting! melting!"

(or wait...that's the wizard of oz)

so then Ray Ray........

Ray Ray

*L .. bananabell .. its the dogs bollocks! .. not dog testicles *L .. someone is good you say they are the dogs bollocks at it ... an crackin one off is a often used thing here .. not literaly just the sayin *G .. oh an dont think your little joke has got you out of the baa ba sheep comment!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Ray Ray jumps up an realises his doll is dead! (i didnt want her dead Girlie! [img]frown.gif[/img] .. now im gonna have to cyber you for hours!) .. he grabs the dwarf .. an batters im!! .. swings him round the room by his white beard .. an throws him into a wall .. which just happens to open a secret passage .. he looks down it an

by the way its dead early here an i cant think of anythin funny so just pretend to laugh or somethin [img]smile.gif[/img] keep Ray Ray happy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hello [img]smile.gif[/img]

mmmmm bollocks ?sheep?blow up dolls?mt oh my...sorry i aint been about ...*S* been busy guys...ok

he opens his eyes wider but stll cant seem to focus on what is WAYYYYYYYY down the hall...he can smell this rather strange smell comming from the bright light....its yellow......big.....has a limp...NOOOOO hang on no limp...it seems to be dancing or summthin....mmmmmmmm OMG ITS MYYYY
    ROOSTER...raymus grabs at his old fella and runs towards the rooster for a hug ...but omg the rooster can not tell is SUPER RAY ...because ....SUPER RAY has forgotten to put on his super hero outfit( yellow tight undies ..with the little pocket in the front...and his purple tights...orange singlet top and his false fake stick on hair) so the rooster runs towards Raymus holding his thingy ready for a BATTLE...super Raymus has taken to many vitamns and cant stop he covers his eyes and................

Ray Ray

welcome back Souly! smoochez

has anyone else noticed in these stories i always get dragged in!*L

anyway .. i shut my eyes so i dont get rooster cum in them! .. stop! i shout its me Super Ray Ray .. but he still keeps comin at me with his stiffy ... the only choice is .. BATTLE! ... so i get my super powerd Penis out .. an hold it in front of me ... (it would be just like in the star wars movies where the swords are glowing green or red) ... circling each other .. he swings his rooster cock at me .. i block it with mine .. but its not sparks that fly when they connect its cum .. we sword fight with our penises for over an hour .. suddenly im struggling to keep it hard ... the viens are slowly disapearing (gags) .. im going .. SOFT .. so i jump up an grab ..