Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L* you know surf board on the roof racks silly.....oh and how did we get to cars this is a doggy site..........

Ray Ray

you cant put a surf board on top a wanna these!! *L .. .. hmm lemme think ..

dogs - dogs need to go for walks - beach is abit to far away - put them in the CAR .. there ya go that'l do [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center> <font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS">snoopy

<a href="http://www.sacwriters.com/quizzes/cardog.htm">What
    cartoon dog are you?</a>

Brought to you by the good folks at sacwriters.com.
    </font></center>

DAMN SKIPPY! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please please please ray ray if souly gets one of thoses can you get me one of these? mine cost less *L* and I will share it with her sometimes

home graphic

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG INDEA!, why would you waste $20,000 bucks on a C5! Do you know that that vette you have pictured in stock form vs. a stock camaro Z28 or SS would render NEAR EVEN 1/4 TIMES? they both have the same engine under the hood, only difference between vette and camaro is interior stuff, and suspension crap....
    i dono about you, but some billstien shocks, and a beefier suspension from GM along with a bit more "social cache" doesn't add up to the more then $20,000 price difference, what do you say?
    I'll spank that vette the way it is up and down the track all day with WITHOUT even opening my bottle.
    total with mods, my SS cost a mere $26,000, which isn't much considering i paid $20,500 just for the car, so $26,000 for a mid-low 10 second streetable car which is less then 2 years old with only 17,900 miles on it, does that $48,000 vette still seem so appealing? A buddy who i go racing with built a 10 second '95 firebird formula with an LT1 for under $10,000 total, he paid just over $5,000 for the car, and about $4800 for mods including a cooled supercharger, and he still has the newer, good looks of a modern F-car. If you want a vette, get a Z06, or don't get 1 at all, cause the base models are a complete waste of $20,000...
    For $48-50,000, you'd be better of buying import

Ray Ray

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JC your snoopy! ana softy snoopy at that! .. HAHAAAA .. hold up .. i had the exact same one! [img]frown.gif[/img] ...

Indea ... if thats what ya want il get on the blower ta Santa Paps [img]wink.gif[/img] ... but ya gotta behave ... plsu pamper Ray Ray [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L* jc that is an import for me, I have loved vettes forever, although I prefer the shape of the older ones (1978 and after), I realy don't think much could beat your machine, you are obviously very proud of what is most probaby your baby, I Would love to see ya video one day. And I must agree, there is nothing like the sound of a well tuned v8 *S*

Ray Ray

there is!! .. a well tuned V12 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I am ashamed to say I have never heard a v12 start up *P* but I wanna *L* anyone got it to send me *L* just kidding

How are you today ray ray, jc?, souly, cg and anyone else I missed, hope everything is finding you well *S*

Ray Ray

i hearda Jag start up which was a V12 ... sex [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast