Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: explain the picture

Ray Ray

sup .. what im gonna do is post little parts of a pic or a little story thing an you either have to guess what the pic is OR right what you think people are sayin/doin in the story

il start with a story ... what they sayin?

scene

an theres the first pic below

<font color="#DDDDDD" size="1">[ November 13, 2002 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font>

Ray Ray

and heres the first pic .. its an easy one to start of with!!

guess

now you can chose .. word the story .. guess the pic or both!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't tell what it is...so I say it's the mans fault.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*she loves me, she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not she loves me, she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not she loves me, she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not,she loves me ,she loves me not.*
    ....Poor Rooster.....wonders if his thing will ever fall offfffff....kicks the feet from under that rooster as i leaves...chucks him a hanky....dirty bugger...hehehehehe [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

Souly got it! .. its that roosters tool .. with the big double wammy a cum flyin out the japs eye [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] *L

no one gonna guess the story?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG....Ray that disgustttttttttting....ewwwww shoot the rooster

Ray Ray

NO!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The red and yellow rocket ship captained by Space Commander Roddy The Rooster was zooming across the night sky.

"Georgia Control, Georgia Control, Space Commander Roddy The Rooster here. I can see Planet Bunyip ahead of me now! What are my instructions?"

As Roddy spoke to HQ via the microphone on the busy control panel, he steered his rocket ship toward the rocky planet known as Planet Bunyip.

Planet Bunyip was inhabited by huge Purple Bunyips and their icky, sticky, slimy green servants, The Gobs. The Purple Bunyips live on top of the mountains and spend most of their days cooking their favourite stew, a secret recipe known only to the Purple Bunyips. The Gobs could only be described as gruesome creatures that live in the large pots of Purple Bunyip secret stew.HQ's reply came quick enough, "Your mission is to find out what ingredients make up the Purple Bunyip's secret stew - a stew believed to help sustain life." Roddy knew of the stew."Beware of The Gobs," warned HQ, "Hideous fellows, highly protective - deadly dangerous!"

A chill ran down Space Commander Roddy The Rooster's back. "Okay! Over and out!"
    ...............................is that the story Ray Ray...heheheh you can finish it

Ray Ray

aighty babs .. hold up .. your supposed to be doin the words on the little pic story i left on my first post *L

il do my version so we get the jista things

2 people talkin - fancy goin out tonight darlin ... i cant i have a boyfriend .. but im willin to double up with him ... cool . sounds a party .. (enters the boyfriend) .. stop talkin to my gal fuckface! (here he spits chewed up chocolate at them) .. why did you spit that at me you cock ed! .. im sick of people like you i could nut them!! .. sod it! il nut you anyway!! take that faggot! .. oh an by the way im hungry .. im gonna eat you! .. (this is where he eats im) .. no dont eat him .. (somethin falls out the sky an sqwahes him) .. an the other gal has a self distuct mechanism in her incase anyone happens to eat her boyfriend [img]confused.gif[/img]

that was crap!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shit Ray mines better ...they both doing some eating.................*shakes me head * what ever happened next??????? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast