Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi *******! Long time, no talk huh? So are you officially back yet or what? What's been going on, what's new? How are things going??
    Just wanted to drop in on ya and say hello, how are ya and I'm thinking of ya. we haven't talked in forever. You will have to drop by my board and let me know what's new and what's going on. I have ya on my messenger friends list, but I never see ya on. Ok, well for further explaination of me just dropping in out of the blue, see Wiqued's board entitled, "fare weather friends".

Ray Ray

sup babsicles!

ive been up in Leeds droppin some flavour *L .. i was away for a while .. but back for good now! .. (look out!) [img]tongue.gif[/img] ,,..

how have you been keepin? .. doin good yeah? .. it has been ages .. left ya a few yahoo offline messsage things .. but havent been on since to see the replys .. (if you left me any!) *L ..

why do i get the impression that this topic i have to look at is somehow gonna be takin the piss outa me some how! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

i'll drop in ya board .. give ya some hassle *G

smoochez