Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be glad to make a video of me runnin my car down the track, even before i get the nitrous setup for direct port injection. It would give me a chance to be an errogant prick on video! Who would pass that up! However, i won't be able to do it until like, NEXT SPRING! ARGGG "i miss the track already"
    It's winter time here buddy, and i live in Ohio, which gets some of the worst winters in the country.
    it's already been snowing here non-stop for almost 3 weeks now, it sux, cause until it's over, my car aint leavin the safety of my house! "*sniff, *sniff, now i miss racing even more [img]frown.gif[/img] "

And for macy^, or shall i say "shania", i'll continue the song for you. "*so you've, got the moves, but do ya, got the touch?" YES I DO!!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    And no, i don't make anyone take off thier shoes before they get inside [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

posted at the same time!

winters a pain in the ass aint it ... springs cool though ... be sure to get it up on vid ... full of arragentness too! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I noticed that, after i got done, i went to browse other topics, and saw that it said you were the last 1 to post in this thread, and i thought to myself "noooooo..."

Ray Ray

*L .. speedy Ray Ray

have you got an actual strip where you race by the way .. or do ya duck n dive the pigs on the road? ... cause you have a national speedlimit dont ya?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, there's 2 strips that are close to where i live, i go there to test my car whenever i change anything about my setup, the cold hard numbers don't lie, there is no other way to truely test your car to see whether or not the mods you did are actually doing anything or not...Also, i do quite a bit of street racing, and yeah, the national highway speed limit can be no more then 65mph, however in some states, there are places where you can go faster, there's even a remote stretch of highway in Montana where there is no speed limit, it's nothing like the autobahn, but it's something! If youw anna see what us american street racers think of the pigs over here when we drive, download the video i told ya to, i think after watching that, you'll understand everything about what goes on over here.....

Ray Ray

sounds a party .. theres alot of street racin goes on just outside the London city centre over here ... but the pigs are onto it before anythin gets goin .. so its dyin out fast ... il check that vid out tonight ..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*yawns and paints my toenails*

Ray Ray

yawns an bites ya toe! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows