Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: once upona time

Ray Ray

there was a little green martian that crash landed on earth ... not knowin where he was he made his way into a large wooded area .. the trees spoked him cause he never saw one before .. suuddenly he came across a ......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

grmanfunny looking animal only standing on his hind legs....he stop and checked out this funny looking thing ...he felt so scared as the funny animal slowly moved towards him..he covered his eyes ..thinking this would........

Ray Ray

make him disapear ... he thought if i cant see him he cant see me ... but he suddenly felt one of his antenie's that are stickin out of his belly gettin sniffed ... with out a second to spare he ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pulled out his supergalatic, purplebubbler, ray ray waterpistol and began to sray the animal with galatic holy water spray.....before his eyes the animal bgain to turn into a hidious......................

Ray Ray

16 foot female breats! ... the huge breats wobbled towards him ... the little alien bailed out fast .. but was been shot at with a white substance ,,, he turned round whilst runnin an noticed this huge boobie was firin milk at him ... he dove into a cave escape ... he couldnt see a thing it was pitch black .. he wondered down this cave for an hour ... he couldnt see an was definatley lost ... so he ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sat down on a rock and cryed.....he cryed for a minute until, he felt a warm sensation on his shoulder, looking over he saw a white substance on his alian jacket....ahhhh it the gigantic breasts he scream. "Breasts who said breast" boomed the voice of a huge yellow rooster, who, at the sound of the word breast begain to pull his already blistered and red penis more, the alien was scared, this huge rooter was spraying the white substance everywhere so he .................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...said the little alien...WTF...ice cream in a cave ....reminds me of a story my daddy told me once about how you can have ya cake and eat it tooooooooo.The dripping little fellow stood quickly and ran to the cave entrance...the growth on the outside was pretty thick this day ...good to hide little alien objects...he had a little bag with him full of goodies..he took out his siccors and started to trim away at the opening the hedge was to thick so he looked in his trusty little bag and got out.........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Axe, the axe was covered in icecream from the cave and was not trimming well, so with his extra long tongue he licked the icecream off the axe, it tasted really nice to him, he contemplated going back into the cave and getting more. but he know he was on a mission,, so he axed his way through th thick hedged to his surprise................

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 02, 2002 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Indea ]</font>

Ray Ray

there was a big pile of ice cream!! .... he licked his lips an bent down to take a lick of this ice cream ... but just before his tounge managed to touch ice cream .... the floor gave way an he slid down a massive slide ... untill hittin the bottom ... he shook his head still stunned (this is where he would have birds an stars goin round his head in the cartoons) ... glancing up he saw not 1 .. not 2 ... but 50 big yellow roosters .. all holdin there pump action penises ... aimin it at the little guys head ... with out hesitation .. he grabbed his "rooster's penis frying RAY RAY gun" ... and aimed at one a the roosters japs eye .. an pressed the trigger .. but it was jammed .... so he .....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Grabbed out the first thing he could find in his bag, a super dooper jar of hand cream, The little alien looked at the pump action penis's that were pointing at his head, They were so red and sore it looked at though they were going to fall off "No wonder they are grumpy there penis's are sore" so the little alien approched the main rooster. "excuse me sir" I mean you no harm, I see you penis's are very red, have you ever tried cream on them to sooth them?. The head rooster was suspisious of what the little rooster was giving him so he order one of his henchman to give it a try, the henchman put it on and............................

<font color="#00FF00" size="1">[ December 03, 2002 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Indea ]</font>

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast