Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I guess

CanadianGirl

You know i still don't get it...but fuck it i'm not gonna let this shit bug me...If people dont like me fuck em...And the people who has called me a bitch are the ones who fucked me over...so they better look back onto themselves before they call anyone a bitch [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok I am soooooooooooooo lost right now.

CG what the fuck is going on?? I came online looking for your board and it's gone *pout*

Will someone please fill me in?? [img]confused.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Ok i'll fill you in...On the 28th of November (Thanksgiving for the US) I went to go wish spirit a Happy Thanksgivin and i got jokin around alittle bit ...found this turkey and told Spirit to go chase it and some guy Lizzie came in and so i was a ruthless bitch and thats it i blew up...I couldnt deal with it, cuz i was goin thro alot in r/t too at the time...but anyways if you want to see it its all on Spirits board under (Happy Thanksgiving) and theres more on Blazes board...someone can only take so much shit especially...The shit went on for 3 days and didnt stop, so i jus said fuck it i'm gonna delete my board

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lizzie cant get pm's....so I'm wondering who told him anything about you..thats the part i'm confused over...everything i have ever said to him..has been on here where everyone can see..since he dosnt have yahoo..and cant get pm's..think i am gonna ask him..just who he talked to..But CG..deleting your boards wasnt good.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ..i guess we all do things in the heat of the moment tho..things got a lil out of hand i think..i kinda liked him..and i really thought he was joking around..at first...he did try to apologize tho...some ppl have a lil too much pride round these boards tho..mostly men..*L..I dont have a thing against you..we might not be best friends..but i dont think your a bitch..your important to HB..and i'd hate to see you leave it..you help anyone on here that needs help..always have...so dont let this stuff get you down..you know who your freinds are...do like i do..say fuck the rest...i have learned alot here lately..sometimes its best to just play..have fun..and dont let your feelings get in the way..and if they do..click the X..and talk to a real freind or two..they'll help ya get things back into perspective.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to you both..cya..*G

Ray Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS">Originally posted by Blazey:
    ...i have learned alot here lately..sometimes its best to just play/..have fun..and dont let your feelings get in the way/..and if they do/..click the X..and talk to a real freind or two/..they'll help ya get things back into perspective.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to you /</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

that rhymed by the way ... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey....bite me..*G

CanadianGirl

I am so over all this bull crap i dont need it right now nor i need it period...I'm here to have fun like i said, but it got way outta control i can agree there...But you know i was thinkin about gettin rid of my board anyways and jus start postin on other boards, so its ALL good [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ...I dont have much time for boards anymore too much is goiin on in R/T for me right now and i'm tryin to get things settled down here...but anyways Lizzie i'm sorry for the ruthless bitch that i have been if you dont wanna accept it i dont blame you...I'm really a great person i have never ever got outta this control ever until that day...I'm havin a bad month and not feelin so well here and i took it hard cuz i cant control my sickness and what you said didnt go to well again i'm sorry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

whats your favourite colour?

CanadianGirl