Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey don't be hiding from me boy...... tan your hide, come on hit mw with one of your stories I ready to challenge you now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your ready to challenge ME? *L@that joke

aighty here we go

ONCE upon a time .. there was a tramp .. that smelled off wee .. and had potatoes growing between her toes.. her name was Indea .. she fancied the pants of this rich fellah .. amazing guy who could do everything .. his name was Ray Ray .. (who was actualy a fireman .. his codename was fire man Sam) Indea thought of everything she could possibly think off to try an get with Ray ray (codename fireman sam) .. but he would just tell her to go an wash her Urine cent from her arm pits before she was allowed to talk to him. and harvest the spuds between her toes. then he would spray her with his fire hose (not the one he uses at work!)

So one day .. she was that desperate to see Ray Ray (code name Fireman Sam) .. that she disguised herself as a lost dog .. (which didnt take much of a disguise *L [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and went crawling up to Ray Rays door .. (which is made of gold by the way) .. welping .. Ray Ray came out to see what the noise was .. looking at the dog .. he ......

I came hard then wimpo .. see what ya got

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ September 05, 2003 05:15 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

decides that he is that horny to have his way with the dog with his small but useful member (please note that I was kind when I said your member was useful)...before his very eyes the dog turned into one beautiful chick named rita metermaid. you see many years ago she slept with a witches lover (sir lovealot) the witch got pissed off and turned her into a smelly wee potato growing tramp, all she needed was a pump with a small but useful memeber (which ray ray alias fireman sam has) and turned her back into her former glory tn lorna now that she was gorgous again she ditch ray ray aka fireman sam for
    pinocchio she can now be heard saying "lie you bastard lie" on regular occassions and is the envy of all the women in the village poor ray ray was so regected and broken hearted he..........

(suck on that one ray ray)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

waiting raymundo waiting where is your smart alec response

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

turned her into a smelly wee potato growing tramp
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">i dunno why .. but i was pissin myself when i read that *L

anyway .. wimpo! .. here i go

poor ray ray was so regected and broken hearted he went up to that fellah an snapped his big nose of .. snapped it like a twig .. and put it in an envelope to Indea (which my i add has now got the biggest tits in the world) and posted it with a letter saying .. "here you are gal .. now you can use his nose as dildo .. HA HA bloody HA!"

but it didnt seem to be enough ... so he cast a spell on this fellah in the same sorta way Indea got ...

a few weeks later .. Indea meets up with her noseless squeeze .. and they start gettin all intimate together ..

They were in the bedroom .. snoggin away .. but suddenly she noticed it wasn?t the normal saliva taste snog .. it was more salty .. Indea looks down .. an notices Ray Rays spell has been cast .. she was actually snoggin his eyeball!! monster

the creature forced Indea to crack one off with him .. for hours .. whilst snogging his eyeball

The whole town now laughed at Indea .. an not Ray Ray .. due to the fact she shagged an bog eyed lemon head! ..

Indea was so done in .. she ...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] eat that wimpo!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

moved to a new village across the way where no one knew her story, poor indea all alone with out any friends until one day in the local markets she met a beautiful woemn named rita, jhg her and rita became best friends and adventually lovers (see ray ray I am kind to you to put in some lesbian action for ya) indea told rita about the story of her vibrator and ray ray and rita got very mad , she was a white witch and seeing her lover in such distress she decided to go to ray rays village and teach him a lesson. upon seing ray ray, rita though he was a bit of a spunk and decided to tie him up instead of putting a spell on him and take him back to her and indeas home to be there sex toy, the thought of being someones sex toy gave ray rays small but usefull member a bit of a tingle and he........
    umm oh man I can't think tonight this one is way to kind to ray ray *LOL*

<font color="#ffffff"><font size="1">[ September 08, 2003 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font></font>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ September 08, 2003 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

opps ray ray I stuffed up the pic please fix it my bestest budd *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ray Ray got a 2 inch mean on! .. he thought he was gonna be taught a lesson .. but instead his fantasys came true!! .. rita an Indea were lookin at Ray Ray's 2 inches of death an started to discuss what a perfect example of a penis it is .. so they took pictures of it .. an sent it to Ray Ray's parents .. with a letter .. this si what it said

"If you want to see Ray Ray's amazing 2 incher again .. actualy no .. if you want your sons amazing example of a penis to stay attached we want ?2,000,000 in 1 hour of you gettin this letter ..

here is the picture

small dick (LOLOL@that)

But Ray Ray noticed he was getting mistreated .. he hadnt eaten or had a drink for over 8 hours! .. so he said .. "Oi! .. idiots .. get me some food" .. they turned round and ..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast