Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am .. and you havent won nothin Indea!! ..

i'll hit back to that .. with ease .. ive just biding my time .. let you sweat abit beofre i finish ya!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

an dont call me raywimpo CW! *L

CanadianGirl

Sorry baby , i will do anything you say from now on as i worship you *L* . no seriosly Raymundo , im sorry , i know how hard you can be an how wimpy i am , i just cant help but think how easely you will beat me .. at everything .. I cant even believe that, that stuiped idiot Indea is testing your amazingness .. just look at how easy you are kicking her wimpy little ass at this story .. theirs no doubt your wasting her at it .. her replys make me fall asleep .. but your make me all wet down in the ol' privates .. your amazing Ray ray .. even i could whoop Indea .. she's well crap compared to you .. but no way i could tackle the almighty ray ray .. you are just incredible .. i have been private messaging all the girls at hostbard .. and w have decided to start up a "Ray Ray fan club" .. their wasnt even any hesitation from the girls Ray ray .. they were all up for it .. infact .. they said they were thinking of starting one too ..perfect timing hey Ray Ray? *L* .. so the fan club should be up an runnin by the end of next week .. i just wanted to clear it with you .. is it ok if we have a fan club dedicated to you Ray Ray? .. it wont piss you off in any way .. we dont want to annoy you you see .. we now how powerful an amazing you are .. an we wouldnt do anything to cross your path ..

hope you let us do it Ray Ray .. Cooooo .. im all excited .. theirs even going to be T-Shirts an all .. and caps .. Souly's baking a Cake .. with a man on .. he'll have a 2incher *L* like yours *L* .. oops .. sorry Ray ray .. i havent stepped the mark have i? ..

tell us if its ok .. i think it will be quite successfull as you are worshipped by all of us

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ October 08, 2003 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Ray Ray ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i will allow it .. aslong as you dont annoy me ..

CanadianGirl

(((CLAPS HANDS)))) I see you figured out how to edit my post Raywimpo *puts a star on your forehead* *pats head*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i wish you could get rid of that stuiped edit message! .. it wrecks my fun! [img]frown.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

whatcha talkin about eh? *L...YOUR the one that changed it not me [img]tongue.gif[/img] YOUR the mod of this board why ask me to get rid of it when YOU can [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant be bothered doin it *L

CanadianGirl

either can i [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont be lazy please CW - if i ask you to do something i expect it to be done ..

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast