Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think i won this little tornement .. with the name change

i actualy enjoyed bieng inside you .. was a nice fit ... i could get used to bieng inside you .. might have to do it more often .. pain needin a password tho to get my in with you .. err in you ,.. felt abit uncomfy tho .. with you in ME! .. strange feelin that .. but yeah .. you'll have to let me get in you more often

*L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well actually i felt a little more mmmm i dunno with me in you, than with you in me...i mean you being in me made the fact that i was in you like we were like inside one another...yet being in you made me feel like a power only Ratboss could give to me inside me at one time....and to you Question do you really think you being inside me like i am inside you could be a good inside(insite) to what could cumm????? imean being inside one anothers inside is such an insite to ones being...YES?????? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

most def! .. me in you was a sure sign of things to cum ,. then only down side was .. i dont think i was inside you long enough to see what was to cum .. perhaps next time i should get in you for longer .. have a bit more fun yeah?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes i must agree here Raymuss....you being in me like that gave me the chance to be in you and together we managed to feel what it is like to be in another so if we were to be in oneanother longer....the things to cum would be bigger and better than the things we just did together while being apart...if you know what i mean*W*...having the inside(insite) to the fact that cumming to that inside could be actually amazing then we should try being inside one another again just to see if its better inside or out *L ....blinks at all the ins and outs...i know you agree with all those ins andf outs hey raytush

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

definatly .. perhaps thats the way to go .. not actualy be in you a long time .. be keep goin in an out of you regurlary .. im thinkin .. in out in out in out in out quite abit insteada doin it every once in a while ..

I still dont like it when your in me tho .. just doesnt seem to fit very well .. and makes me feel uncomfortable .. cause admit it ,.,. when your in me . you practicly have complete controll over me ..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well being in you is fun i must addmitt.the in in you is neally as good as you in me but about the same as being out of me and you.....i prefer the in not the out it seems to be more filling or something...i dunno what do you reckon ...you like the in or out Raybutt