Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

umm hey man..I have to go..I wont be coming to the boards anymore..All its doing is causing trouble..I did something really stupid so im just gonna get out of here...Keep the girls in check for me man...I'll miss you lots man you was one funny man...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

eh whats up mate? .. come back up here an give us a shout in PM .. sort the shit out enit .. dont bail .. its cool with you up here .. its a good laugh .. i didnt see any trouble

PM me man

CanadianGirl

its me [img]confused.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

BUT you know he'll be back

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Raz?? *calls out* comeeeeee backkkk....you can run amuck on my board*L*....*sits n frowns*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Ray Ray i was completely serious about not coming back but i had to come back to get your email Addy...Im sorry that i have to go but I did sumthin pretty bad and i dont want cause any trouble here..It was fun wasnt it Ray Ray...Well you better keep them girls in check for me...I dont know if i will come back here..That depends on someone here...I will email ya and keep in touch...Haha i cant believe im sayin this but thanks summer storm it was fun talkin to you again after all this time of hating you and finding out that you have changed a lot for the better...Keep it real in here and if i come back you better not have changed for the worst..I hate losing friends even if they were once my enemy..Have fun you guys...You too AK..I am surprised to hear that you have a baby but hey things change when ya go to prison for as long as i did [img]smile.gif[/img] ..OK well im gona go...Later guys.

P.S.Hey Ray Ray my birthday is tomorrow the 24th..Whatcha gonna get me?..I have a birthday present in mind already..I want you to give these girls absolute hell for me on my birthday..
    just make em cry a little and ill be happy..Just email me the results of your torture..get my email from Tracy if she remembers it cause i dont want to post it..If she doesnt remember just wait till i email ya..Later bro.

<font color="#ffffff"><font size="1">[ October 23, 2003 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Raziel2002 ]</font></font>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ October 23, 2003 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Raziel2002 ]</font>

CanadianGirl

Originally posted by Raziel2002:
    I dont know if i will come back here..That depends on someone here
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">I told YOU to stay, but you wouldnt...that was YOUR choice NOT mine...I just dont get it....YOU didnt like when ~sweet~ posted that stuff about YOU on EVOs board, but YOU go and post shit on my board about me?...*shakes head* i just dont get it