Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok folks... Ray.. you have now officially convinced me that you are either a 14 yr old or a 45 yr old fat fuck living in your mum's basement. [img]smile.gif[/img]

there is enough non reality on the net.. you don't need to perpetuate it by lying about yourself...

this is officailly my last post on your board because I don't care to associate with liars and dipshits ...and it is my expert opinion that you fall into both of these catagories [img]wink.gif[/img]

btw.. I'm (as usual) having a great time here in London and can't wait to zip off to Paris tomorrow!

*smooches to CG and anyone else you've managed to fool into believing you aren't a big phony [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl
    Or he can be BUDDY [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ummmm did i miss something [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah right on CG .. im buddy .. great job

Ya see .. this is the reason i haven't been up here for a while .. this is the type of shit i was talking about to CG the other day when she was moaning to me to come back to the boards .. an i told her then its just full of moaning ,, that shit with Raz an all .. then i get an email of a new topic on my board ,, an here we have it .. once again .. negative bullshit .. why did i click the link

PSS im a "liar" and a "dipshit" and a "phony" because i didnt hook up with her ..

im not going to explain what the crack is .. basicly because .. i'll most probably get told im "lying" again .. after all .. i am a little 15 year old kid .. thats why i didnt meet you babs .. my parents grounded me because i didnt eat my peas .. sent me to my room .. and i said "buggers" .. im to young to say that .. apparently .. i got it from the bigger boys at school ..

but yeah good job gal .. tryin to humiliate me up here ., you did well .. i feel real small now .. no .. honest i do [img]smile.gif[/img]

if you wanna continue talkin shit on the boards .. then go ahead .. but you'll get a reply from me if you email me .. or do we wanna keep this shit goin where you advertising your "funny clever" remarks rather than wanting to talk .. cause basicly .. thats all your post was about aint it? .. try an be a little more grown up an email me if you have somethin to say to me gal ,, (im the 45 year old now .. all grown up .. woohoo!) ..

[email protected]

Indea .. Souly .. stay in touch [img]smile.gif[/img]