Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My hubby's work is having a christmas party tonight at the outback steakhouse,well there is gonna be drinking and alot going on that we don't approve of so we are not going, mind you his boss lady is a mean ole bag! and this year she is telling everyone if they don't show up to the party they don't get their Christmas bonus.....to me i think that is down right hateful! some people don't like attending parties like that.......oh well there goes our christmas money ...Grrrrrrrr

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i thinkt that's crap, twi.. do you have to stay the whole night or can you just make an appearance and still get your bonus?.. immorally that's not right, but... who knows..

my honey's boss opted this year (with a little persuasion from yourstruly) to not have a christmas party and instead they're buying their employees leather jackets

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

that is complete BS mi madre....does his boss OWN the company?? if not you might try going over her head*nods**big hugs* miss you

<font color="#0040A0" size="1">[ December 13, 2006 02:39 AM: Message edited by: SummerStorm ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well we didn't go and he didn't get his bonus he is the only one that didn't show up and they gave everyone their bonus this am but him,but the boss lady didn't go either because she became sick before the party,well you know what i think that was her punishment for being so cruel to with hold someones bonus....its a state job .he works for the state...we will survive but i'm gonna let my daughter know why she is having a slim christmas because of a mean old bag scrooge!!! I miss you too my Meja *HUGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Meja*besos*....he needs to talk to someone human resources about that...cuz thats WRONG!!!