Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good question. They could be saving all of that stuff she is posting too though. I know that it is possible to use some stuff like that in court if you guys should try to have the baby taken away. It could really rule against her in a Grandparents rights case if they allow it to be admitted as well. Or they could just want to see exactly what she is saying from her standpoint. It is hard to tell. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh they enjoy talking to her listening to her garbage they have to be the only 2 i know that likes to talk to her because she has so many enemies. her own mom can't stand her thats how bad this girl is ..........i just decided to cut ties with them if they cared enough about my feelings and how she does me they would cut ties with her plain and simple

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is just one of the emails she just sent me but let me clarify i called her low scum not low cum *L*

wendy,
    I dont care what u do or say but I know one things for sure is that I DONT WANT U APART OF KALEBS LIFE!!! And as for TERRY kaleb will call him whatever I tell him to...u arent the mother here I am and dont u forget that and as for matt and I worry about ur own damn business! matt and I are very happy u are just mad b/c matt is happy with me and not with brittany!!! he has told me in the past that u wantd him to get back with her and he dont even like her...and as for my mama she is very mad at you and so is my grandmother...they dont appreciate u calling me low cum and they said if u were any kind of christan u wouldnt have said that! I dont care what I have said to you b/c I havent said anyhting ugly except for the fact that i dont like u and never will SORRY and u can give ur dreams up on being a grandma cause u aint coming no where near this child u understand...and all I have to say is if u write me ever again I will go to the cops and get u for harrassment dont mess with me and as for carley she is spoiled and rotten and u know that!!!! bye bye and I dont never want to hear or see from u again!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She might want to consider that proving harassment over the internet is difficult but I would just about bet that if they looked at her they'd oreconsider even trying to pin charges on you for it. She needs to get a fucking life. I have met more meanspirited "Christian" people than a lot of other religious groups so religion has absolutely nothing to do with it. If she wants to talk like an uneducated little twit and make threats that she can't follow through on I wouldn't worry about her. She can't take away your rights no matter how much she'd like too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

U said it BMR i agree with you totally!

forgot to add she keeps sending me emails i just copy them and send them right back OOoooo she can't stand it *L*

<font color="#0040A0" size="1">[ August 08, 2007 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Twilite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im gonna try to make this as short as possible

some of you know my situation with my sons girlfriend,well she found my sis in law and my friend on my myspace page and she added them to her myspace.ok my sis in law and my friend knows how she treats me like DIRT! so i nicely asked them would they not talk to her and block her cause all the girlfriend is doing is bashing me on their myspace pages they see what she has put me through but yet they bothe refuse to block her or to quit talking to her.now you tell me how that would make you feel? i for one am hurt by it because how could they even want to talk to someone like that?and im supposed to be their sis in law and friend????????
    i refuse to have anything else to do with either one if they want to listen to her bash me and bad mouth me they aren't a true friend and a sis in law to me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im looking into harrassment charges she just keeps on

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Print and keep copies of everything. They should be able to trace the IP back to her computer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Twi.....Im so sorry you have to deal with this.
    *HUGS* ya tight! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

As for you being a mean person?????? WTF? I have
    known you for many many years, and I cant remember
    anytime you have been mean! She sounds like a
    control freak to me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's a pest. Only reason she tried to talk to me is because of me being a Witch. She was "curious" about it. Uhh okay...it takes years for one and two I don't hand out much information on it. Especially not to someone I don't know. She wants control of everything but I think it comes from her being spoiled or something. That is the sense I picked up on is that she is given whatever she wants so she'll shut up. It goes against the grain since you won't let her back you down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast