Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hmm madre...her and Matt are your business because he is your son...you gave birth to him might want to remind her of that shit...she sounds like a fuckin' cunt(and i do NOT use that word often) and like Chillz said you are one of the most loving people i have ever met...and hell i'd be honored to have to be my girls surrogate grandma*S* i love you madre*hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BMR knows how crazy she is and a controlling lil pissant at that....now her folks claim they are gonna get me with harrassment and a restraining order???? can you believe that and i haven't even responded to the lil twit.she is a spolied manipulative(sp) controlling,abusive,foul mouth...lil twit at that.she causes kaos her and her family just about have my son turned against me.the reason why she contacted BMR she thought she could learn how to cast a spell on me im assuming. like BMR is gonna do something like that in the first place.she is all about casting spells on people ....or wanting to at least.......yeah mrs G you have known me for many years and so have several others and ya'll know how iam how caring and considerate iam as well. you know this is not me.
    my stress level is way too high she is causing me major anxiety problems and i just want it to stop!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mi Meja i would be honored to be a surrogate grandmother to your girls ...thats all ive ever wanted is to be a grandmother i know i have 2 more kids and that day will come but this will be my first and im not excited at all because i want get to enjoy him or probably ever see him at that.not as long as this twit is envolved with my son. my husband is off tomorrow and we are gonna go to the sheriffs office with papers in hand and see what we can do her own father now is willing to press charges against her as well so we will probably all go and see what can be done we will meet with them tonight ive contacted her mom and grandmother and they are not coperative in making her hush they are more worried about turning my son away from me ............so time to get big daddy (her dad) he don't play when it comes to her...so hopefully something will be done ya'll pray for me love ya Meja *HUGS*

<font color="#0040A0" size="1">[ August 09, 2007 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Twilite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

another one of her letters this morning:

forward these messages back to me all day long if you want to....I DONT CARE!!! but I have you to know if u keep on telling brittany lies that i didnt say i am going to the law for harrassment and matt is backing me up on this one....i never said brittany was on drugs or anything else...i said someone told me she was pregnant...i never said she was...quit twisting my words around!!! Matt and I are thinking about having a restraing order put on brittany as it is....my mama and my papa and my mo and matt are going to help me do that and if u dont stop with your crap ur next...You may not care but you will...and Matt and I can get one on you guys anyways because of what terry came up to matts work and said about coming and slapping me around and matt said his a** would go to jail those were matts exact words and another thing....LEAVE MATT AND I ALONE!!!! Matt is sick of the way you just wont let stuff be...Matt said u want people to be scared of u but he said he sure as hell aint...those are matts words...and if you write me anymore or forward me anymore messages...I AM GOING TO FILE A RESTRAING ON YOU!!!! LEAVE MATT,KALEB AND I ALONE!!!! YOUR NO LONGER APART OF THIS FAMILY!!!! Matt is tired of the way yall are doing........GOODBYE AND DONT YOU DARE WRITE ME BACK AND IF YOU DO...MY MAMA SAID WE ARE GOING TO THE LAW.......MY FAMILY HAS HAD ENOUGH OF UR *BS*
    note:
    first of all brittany is a family friend and she didn't even tell kacey i said these things....and yes my hubby was mad and said he would go to their house and slap her around *L* who wouldn't want to slap her around*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

you not replying is probably making her twice as mad madre

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh yeah she wants me too so she can get me with harrassing her ...........but iam not replying so it ticking her off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually I don't know how restraining orders are where you are but here in Oregon you had to have had a sexual relationship with the person or it won't be granted. So if they think they will get one they may want to think again. As for casting spells it is pretty difficult for someone like her to comprehend what goes into the process. That and she doesn't have any real power. All she would wind up doing is hurting herself because if used in a negative fashion it will slap you back at least threefold of what you sent out. So with that being said she would have to really watch her back. She won't get anywhere. I would not even send the stuff she sends you in email back to her anymore. Just print it out and save it and if anything does go to court you can show that she is off her rocker....along with her parents for thinking that she is completely innocent. I would remind her once that the minute your son got her pregnant it became your business just like it became her parents' business as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i agree with BMR...that baby is your business madre he is 1/4 you and 1/4 mi padre...that makes him y'alls business*nods

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Summer BMR do you guys have yahoo messenger i want to show ya'll something and get your opinions? you can add me wrentz36 if you have it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe I should have a talk with Matt. Outsider looking in who is partially clairvoyant. He's going to regret ever meeting her by the time this is done and over with. And I would just about bet that right now he is torn between you and her and the only thing that is keeping him with her is the baby she is carrying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast