Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Most of you pretty much know us already but for those that don't i thought i'd post a little something about us

Deb and I met in Partyhouse living room about 3 or so years ago. At the time, T@Z and i used to go in and harrass the hell out of her, steal livingroom furniture with briar and bring it back to the porch...*L turned in to alot of laughs and good times...

In conversation, Deb and i realized that in the vast world of cyberland, that we are actually neighbors so to speak..We live like 15 minutes from each other and have developed a very close real time friendship as well as online.

We've been through alot of ups and downs togather and had some rough go's over the years but in the end, I gained a best freind and a soul sister...and for that i'm eternally grateful

Our kids have become close and her hubby is my galliant knight..*L* much to her annoyance i'm sure sometimes..

We've laughed, we've cried and we've bitched!! and will continue to do so for years to come

DEB..i love ya girl..you are an incredible person and i'm honoured to call you my friend!!

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All together now everyone...Ahhhhhh..*wipes a tear*

In all seriousness..It's been a wonderful thing...getting to know lily..and her son..My family adores them. It's great to have her so close...she has given me the social life..i haven't had in a very long time. We have so much fun together...and ..yes..we cry together..and fight with one another..MY GOD..she IS my sister..*L*

I hope..that someday..each of you will get to have the experience...that i've had..in meeting someone like Lily!!..Cause..when you do..You'll find out what it's truly like...to have a best friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I know how you two feel...cause i have that with 2CUTE...just chatting in a room...and found out how close we were...and decided finally to meet...and i now have a sweetheart of a friend...my very own friend....something i havent been allowed to have in real time for a long time...she is the bestest...and i wish everyone could get to know her like i have cause she has a huge heart...and would do anything for you...