Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Berry I have a great idea LOL.........we can all just move in together and then we will all be famous

*thinking* hmmmm then that means I will really have to share Mikey wiff Deb LMAO

Michael just found out that a guy that he works with know the manager of Montgomery and Gentry...and the guy is going to have him come by and look at Michael's contract to make sure its on the up and up..........

Looks like things are going to happen very quickly but we will keep everyone up to date.....
    and again thank you and hugs to everyone that has been behind Mikey all along.......

*huge ass huggers*

Tina and Mikey

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all..I want to say to Mike...I knew you could do it..*S*..I love you..and I wish you the very best..I know you are going to make this work for you...You have so much determination...*hugs*

Tina...Let me see...you and Mike..have been through a lot together...I could never compare to that..*L*..SO..i'm thinking..he's your man...which you loan out to listen to me when I need him the very most..*S*..Thank you for that..it can't be easy having your hubby have ME as a best friend..*L*

I don't want the mansion..or the car...or to even be famous...All I want..is for you to realize your Dream sweets...Go Get em!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12