Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok...So I had the opportunity..to speak to an old friend tonight..someone ...who had done something i'm sure she's not exactly happy about..and it cost her a relationship that she had long term with someone online...however...

I was also given the link to someone's hostboard..to go read all about what had gone down between these two...and you guessed it..neither of the two..were the ones who posted on the board....The person posting..had issue with the female..but it talked more about the issue between the couple..then anything else....

The thread was closed...So..I started a new one...suggesting that it was childish behaviour..and I didn't understand it...But..the thread was deleted..So..Im posting it here..without names..which is more then I can say for the other person...

I'm sure that that person will read this..and I hope that she understands...All i'm trying to say...is..it wasn't your place to post that stuff..if anyone's..it was his

*walking away*......i've said my 2 cents..Grow up..and read the posts here..about life happening to one of our own..and how sad that is...then tell me..it matters....

friend of the empire

funny thing about it all Deb is that it was never really your business either. and of course its not gonna be important to you, why would it be? its not a part of your little life or your little world, and as we all know nothing outside of that is important at all. your a hypocrite, you have an opinion on everything that isnt even your business and somehow you think your opinion counts more than others. you talk about whose place it was to post what where, well honestly if the owner of a board cant post what they want on it then why have it? nobody comes in here and tells you what to post do they? i didnt think so. you tell people to grow up and to think about what really matters, well perhaps following your own advice is a good idea. just because something doesnt involve you doesnt make it any less important. and of course i certainly dont expect this post to be left here very long but since its nobody elses real concern i wont post it anywhere else. maybe someday youll actually pay more attention to your own business instead of mine and everyone elses eh MOM?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WOW that was nasty!!

Your post won't be deleted or locked..if you read the descriptive thread of the board you'd of read "that OPINIONS are always welcome, just not always very popular"

What you've misunderstood was the reason Deb posted what she did. The topic she's referring to was about two people she considered freinds and their private issues posted on a hostboard in a very slamming way. That was the issue.
    And FYI, her post there was deleted.

So anyway, the whole issue IS none of my business..but it is my business when someone slams a friend of mine here..and that is the reason for MY post

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Geesh...the never ending soap opera eh? Deb! Ya know what? I love ya....no matter what...aw hell....when this person, whoever it is...gets over the attitude....they will realize they love ya too cause its the way you are....the way you care about everyone no matter the issue or the attitude....the thing that makes you special in your own way...the thing that EVERYONE loves about ya Deb! and the MOM comment.....i would take that as a compliment because you are the best mom any of us could have here.....DONT ever change cause Deb wouldnt be Deb if she quit caring about any one of us!

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES the heck out of ya and drags ya to room 13 (pssst...GaToRs at work Deb and we have ALL day *EFG*)

friend of the empire

Thank you lily for giving me the right to express my opinion freely, honestly i didnt expect the post to be left up there, im pleasantly suprised to still see it. now that ive had my say on the issue i consider the matter closed, at least on my end, and i thank you for your time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Just because it was left up does not mean in any way that i support your nasty post. It was left up because i don't believe in editing opinions.

I did check your IP..from VA huh...seems to me you're a reg with a grudge. My suggestion would be to go to the person you have an issue with privately, rathar than start shit on hostboards.
    Would seem a tad more mature
    wouldn't you think

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi ya Friend..or shall i say...not a friend of mine:

Well, you are right!!..It wasn't my place to post anything on the topic..but as you will notice...it was without name..an opinion..I may be a lot of things..but I live..and let live..and yes..I do give my opinion, usually..because i've been asked for it. The above post..will not be deleted..because everyone is entitled to their opinion..of both the post..and of the character of the person posting. I never claimed to be perfect..nor do I suggest anyone has to take my advice. Yes, for a very long time online..I was referred to as "Mom". I didn't ask for that reputation, nor did I seek out people to give advice to.

Oh well, why bother, defending myself here...I owe no one anything..nor does the person I was referring to in my original post owe me anything.

Thank you, for coming to our board and posting. I know lily will love it..that it's active again!!

*runz off to room 13 with Chills*...whooo hoo!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey...i'm from Va too
    is this person my neighbor ???

maybe we can get together for lunch
    and i can give you MY opinion

I hear i am very good at expressing
    my opinions ...just ask Deb or lily
    they have met me in person *G*

CanadianGirl

believe me Jeepers is really good expressin her opinion

friend of the empire

lunch sounds great Jeepers. where would you like to go? maybe we can have a sandwich or something. my treat of course, and you can feel free to speak your opinion anytime, i got no problem with that.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast