Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heya Virgo......*HUGS*.......How yah doing?

Juliet,...Myra.....hey girls......good to see you guys......*HUGS*

Well you know Deb........a beer fridge is an important peice of furniture in any household for sure......*LOL*

It sure is nice to see you guys again......almost like coming back home in a way....I can't wait to get a chance to catch up with everyone ........Jax

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An added thought......short but sweet.......

Briar, I could say many words and try to empty all the thoughts in my heart to try and make your life happier right now, but I just want you to know that since the first day we talked I admired your courage, strength and caring heart. You were there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to listen and I hope I've been able to do the same for you. Some people seem to touch your life for a fleeting moment and others leave lasting impressions and memories to cherish forever....to me your one of those people......love yah hun.......*HUGS Forever*.......Jackie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Jax Thank you, you are still as sweet as ever. I have missed seeing you online and in real life. My pain in time will ease, but will never ever go away. I will learn to life life differently, always with the void of Dustin. I miss my little boy more now than ever, so many beautiful memories, they are bitter sweet.

I remember when you and lily and I were so tight, I miss that, we used to have the best times, hanging out in the Tang, and when we all went to London for the Porchies weekend. Oh what a blast that was. Memories for me are so chereished, they are a constant reminder of the love shared by freiends and family alike. Let see that we atleast gab once in a while. I am not sure where my life is headed, but know it will get better eventually. Miss ya Girlie. Take care *HUGS* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww............Jude.......*wiping away a tear, cause we all know I am too tough to cry*.......I hope we can all get together again real son for a good catch up time......I've got lots of room in the new place and your welcome anytime...(and I'm not in the boonies anymore, they have cab service here*L*)....and then we have to get back to that restaurant we went to that one time with Teag.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm pasta......*L*..........talk soon hun.....*hugs*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12