Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bri sweetie...I totally understand...But I do want your email addy...And possibly more....I can't imagine only emailing you....I guess I'm truely selfish but I really don't want to let you go out of my life so much...So if you can...Email me as soon as you can...So we can talk more...I know for the most part what your going threw...So I would like to keep our talks...I know the support helped me and I can only hope and pray I can give you some of the support you need....I love you girl...*Licks palm and takes your hand*.....See now we are bonded....*LOL*....*Hugs you tight*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah Bri:

Girl..I know we haven't talked a lot lately..and I miss the chats we used to have...I totally understand your need to give it up for awhile though...and I hope you will always hold a special place for the friendships you've developed here...God Bless and keep you...lily has my addy...Please..write...and keep in touch..

*hugs ya chickie pooh*

Deb

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bri!! -sniffles- I missed you before, and I'm going to miss you now and always! BRIAR is right, you have that Sunshine! dont ever lose it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, Bri..
    I have known you for a long time and consider you one of my best friends from the net. Hope to have you write me [email protected] ya hun...and will always keep you in my thoughts..talk to you soon....~Autumn~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

BRI!!! I is gonna miss ya...you have been a great friend not only to me but to so many others in PH...the one to brighten the room when your name appeared...and even when you would disappear while you were cooking your macaronis...*LMAO*..I love ya girlie....and take care of you for me k? I know what you are going thru...and understand totally.....but never say goodbye...only see ya later....Deb has my email....get it from her and email me k?

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bri! !irB

miss you and i NEED to connect with you

can someone give her my email address???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I came here to post sorta this mass email-kinda thingie, Deb... Lily... I hope you don't mind me posting this here. *smooches you both*

I haven't been on much to do any individual emailing so I thought this would be the best place to come so I can talk to everyone.

My M.R.I. was useless and expensive. They still know no more than they did before they did it. All they would say is it is a huge mass, and they intend to remove it, then do a frozen section biopsy while I'm still unconscious. A thought going through my mind is... while I'm unconscious and "out of it" what will they be talking about? I'm gonna be lying naked under the covers here. *paranoid* god, I hope they talk about golf, their kids, sports illustrated, anything except my body *lol* Ok, I'm sure they won't but still... makes me feel really wierd. I wanna be awake, and listening to what's being said and done in there. Can ya tell its my first time under general anesthesia? *groans* I'm a little scared, but I really just wanna get it over with. My surgery is scheduled for October 2nd at this point. I forgot to include my email for any of you that wanted it. I'm not exactly "in the loop" so to speak, so here it is... [email protected]
    I'd love to hear from all of you, and if I don't have your email just include a short something in the header of the email so I know who you are, cos if I don't recognize the email, I delete everything else. A girl can't be too careful these days. [img]smile.gif[/img] pssst.. Chloe, I have a bear for you... I need to talk to you! *gives you all gigantic hugs* that was mainly for me, cos I'm having poolie friends withdrawals.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

!irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB takes a breath !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB !irB

screams.....!IRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

i understand your feelings of being uneasy and anxious.... sooo *huge hug*.... email on the way to YOU!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12