Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

aight, its 3 am and i'm bored off my ass here! i've watched a movie, chatted, straightend all the towels on the towel rack, [img]confused.gif[/img] rifled thru old pictures, arranged my movies by color of the box *L* its a cute lil pattern now [img]tongue.gif[/img] , went thru my cd's they are now all over the living room floor, and dayum i need to get some new shit [img]eek.gif[/img] *L* i've gone thru my clothes and tossed the shit i cant fit into anymore in a heap by my bed... [img]mad.gif[/img] gonna have to do something with those *bites my lip and concentrates* oh and i've done my nails...and then promptly fucked em up again by rifling thru my clothes...ugh! HELP!!

friend of the empire

hey fuckstick. you coulda called me. *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK....my turn

its 3:40...i've finished a Nora Roberts book, watched Jerry Springer (those people are wacked)
    listened to a Bob Seger CD all the way through,
    irritated my cat till he got pissed off and went and hid, cleaned the bathtub, did a load of laundry, washed the sliding glass door (can't tell if its clean though, too dark)..drank 3 diet cokes (may be why i can't sleep) and made a list of things i need to do tomorrow.....errrrr today.

now what ????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L* thanx mom i'll remember that for next time...but *scratches head* err i kinda need her number [img]tongue.gif[/img] and Empire!! yeah i coulda! BUT you were sposed to be sleepin *L* and Jeeperzzzzzzz seems like you need to call lilerz too! hehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm...well..i have a suggestion...Stop chatting..call lily...she'll have your clothes alphabetized...and rehung...sorted and folded...shipped off to goodwill...your CD's arranged in order of date of production...and DEFINATELY they would not be on the floor..*L*..course when she finished that..she'd weed your garden, cut your grass, bbq steaks, rehang your curtains, iron your sheets, fold your underwear....and....run out for coffee...at which time..you would no longer need sleep..cuzz you'd be too hyper from watching her!!

CanadianGirl

ugh! I've been stayin up until 5 am...so jus come on here or do my house work, or jus watch alittle of tv and hope that puts me to sleep

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'mmmmmmmmmmm not calling lily
    I have been to visit her 3 times
    I KNOW what she's like !!!

actually.....I think she is so cute
    when she runs around in circles *giggles*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lately that's the time I wake up at...3 am...or 330...so I come on here....or..do the dishes....or check the babies room....or clean....clean ....clean...there isn't much left to clean....but I always find something....*L soon enough...I'll be feeding someone at 3 am I figure *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Omg!...you people are nuts..nuts I tell ya!!..WTF would possess you to be up at that hour...and NOT be online?..*L*...Er..I mean..I'd never be up at that time..never mind..CLEANING GLASS WINDOWS?...bwahahaha..i try not to do that in the daylight..*LOL*

Virgo is nesting..Virgo is nesting!!...Whooo hooo!..Hope you are feeling well girl..and that all are healthy and happy!..Please don't forget to have someone leave a message here when the baby arrives..This is one experience of yours...that I don't want to live vicariously thru you for!..*L*...Been there..done that...Didn't like the 14 year headache it's given me..*L*...Just kidding..Best of luck to you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nikki you just miss my bed dontcha *W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast