Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Am I the only one...That isn't sending hers or his kids off to school for the very first time....But still...Watches them walk away with tears flowing down your face...Or am I the sentimental fool...Standing there remembering the day they were born...Thinking how much they have grown...OMG....Its 6:40 am and I feel lost...My girls aren't here.....*Sighs*

CanadianGirl

awwwhhhh *hugs BK* my son starts school next year *L i sit here everyday thinkin about it...I know im gonna cry...As the bell rings and they line-up to go inside wavin to you tear drops are gonna fall down my face...I don't want him to go to school next year, cuz hes so tiny compare to all the 3 year olds as it is...i guess i cant imagine him goin to school...*hugs BK on my way out*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Makes you someone who is thoughtful and caring... and sentimental....

You raise your kids to be strong self worthy individuals... to some extent they are smaller reflections of yourself.

You worry about them.... you dream for them... you have hope for them...

Hopefully someday I will be lucky enough to be somebodies parent... but BK, you watching and crying..doesnt make you foolish or anything....

think of this... and I know this for a fact.... I know a lil 7 year old girl... whose own mother...didn't get out of bed most days last year....to be with her before school... She got dressed herself, made her own lunch or found money, walked herself to the busstop and did exactly...what I cannot do somedays...for myself.............. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] ... those kids may be high achievers good all around kids..but something is definitely missing....

You cry because you love, care, hope, dream and wish.... all very loving things [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

what more could you want for you child than to send them off feeling secure and loved

*hands you 1982374982734982739482 boxes of tissues *G*

Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Takes a tissue and blows nose...Takes another and cradles it in her hand*....Oh CG...One of the hardest days for a mom is to watch them walk off to school for the very first time....They all seem so little at that age....I'm not sure if its that your scared that something might happen to them....Or if your scared something might happen to you...Like them not needing you any more....But neither are true....chloe is soooo right and a very smart lady she is.....*Blows nose on tissue*....And thank you so much chloe....And you CG.....Love ya both....*Grabs another tissue....sniffles*......*Hugs you both tight*

CanadianGirl

Awwwhhhh BK *hugs yas tight and smooches* Love you too girl!
    *smooches the chloe*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*cringes* School....I am not sending my little one to school this year, wish I was...

To those of you that have school age kids, appreciate the mad rush for school supplies and clothes n stuff...Hope all the chat-kids have a wonderfully safe and happy school year.

*smoochies*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahh B...*hugs*.My heart goes out to you..and BK...Gotta love it...when a mom can still appreciate the difficult times for her when it comes to her kids...*S*

I joke a lot about my kids..but I love them to pieces.. I never had a hard time sending my kids off to school, and still don't. Of either of them, I think it was most difficult with Madison, because she is the baby..and if she was old enough to go to school..meant I was getting older!..*L*

I do get them off to school every day though Chloe, or my Mom does, and that is one thing I am grateful for. When I was a kid, my mother didn't always have that luxury with my dad being sick, and having to work nights to keep us going.

This years hurdle...Kaleb starts *gasp*..High School!!..God I'm getting old!..*L*

God Bless you all!!

Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

briar....Sweetie....He is in the best school of all now.....*Looks up*...God is teaching him...*hugs you tight*....And yes....We are lucky still to have our other little ones trotting off to school...And I know how much their education is soooo important....But in life things are hard to see change....And we live with the changes and go on.....*Hugs*

Deb....I gots 1 in high school....2 in middle and 1 in elementary....I'm going out of my dang nabbit mind.....I'm getting to old for this stuff....*LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fLYbyE flutter gurl- my lil boy started 1st grade and came to me asking for a cell phone to take with him "just in case" he got lost and so he could call everyone and tell 'em he didn't [img]eek.gif[/img] , i give him everything i can possibly within reason.....butta cell phone? i gave him money instead to use the pay phone lol...assured him theres no way he can get lost cuz once he's in he can't get out LOL...he said but but but mom what if someone needs to call me???????*omg*...im reasoning with someone 27 yrs younger than me LOL....i gave him a key to the house only cuz he wanted to leave his window unlocked in case he rode the bus home, but boy ya can't ride it unless i approve it, but but but mom you said theres ways around everything [img]eek.gif[/img] *head crashes to the table*

so now this is the 3rd week of school and he's asking for keys to my jeep and MY LAPTOP "just so he can email me during centers????..you don't need the keys cuz i got the jeep and ask your teacher about the email thing *LOL* *looks at chloe* oh bother i gots to agree with ya this is just tooo much and i gots a long ways to go *holds up my hand, 1st grade*.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    First day of school for Ben isn't until this Tuesday..he's looking forward to seeing his freinds again, (those that haven't been to camp. The little girl he had a crush on was at camp *G*)

We went shopping tonight for back to school supplies..omg what a rush
    binders - had to be navy with velcro AND a zipper
    pencil case - had to match the binder in color and material (he's my boy G*)
    Laurentian markers
    Laurentian pencil crayons
    Pack of blue pens
    Pack of red pens
    pack of HB pencils
    (footnote..i actually got pencil sharpener envy watching him sharpen all those pencils when he got home...i used to love that!!!!!)
    Pencil Sharpener
    Scotch tape (i dunno why but he HAD to have it)
    White out! (boys best freind)
    White Glue
    New Pack Sack (same navy as the binder...hehehe)
    New jeans
    New sweatshirt
    2 new tshirts...one mustard, one a nice soft blue
    2 new pairs of sneakers..one for inside, one for outside...both he'll grow out of by xmas...both too big for mom's feet *L)

I'm beat!!
    but i did go back after he went outside and re sharpened all his pencils to a fine fine point *G*

I love being a mom!!