Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I'm so sorry....Believe me when I say this....I'm losing out on money and on meeting some wonderful people I have grown to love....But I have to tell you all I can not go to Canada.....This is not something I want....This is not something that can be helped.....You see.....On the day I was suppose to fly out....I have to appear in court....For the custody of my girls....My ex has decided to fight for soul custody of them....And with the stress I'm already under this has just topped the cake for me.....My girls are the ONLY reason I live and breathe....They are my WHOLE and complete life....And I will be fighting in court to keep them....Please understand....As I know you all will....And if its all possible...Please send your thoughts...Prays or whichever you can...for if I lose my girls....I lose me.....

*Walks out in tears*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Honey..that is totally understandable!!
    Your priorities are so in the right place and there will be other times we can get togather!!
    *HUGS you tight*

You'll be missed but in our thoughts in a difficult time

Love ya

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*huggs BK* sorry that you have to go thru this hun. i really hope that you'll be able to keep your girls. you're in my prayers. *huggs ya tight and smooches your cheek* love ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs BK*

I'm so sorry you can't make it to Canada girl, it would have been great to meet you, but never apologize for fighting for your girls. They are your priority and so they should be. You better believe we will all send our thoughts and prayers your way during this very difficult time in your life. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*looks up and realizes the name I'm using*

Sorry girl it's me AngelKiss under my alter ego [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH BK!! I'm so sorry -tight hugs- You will be in my prayers along with the girls! Everything will work out because you love them!

Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you ladies.....Life is so weird....This man is an abuser...He has a record of abuse to the girls.....He does drugs and sells them....Because of him my brenna sits with god in heaven...*tears*....I just don't understand how he is even allowed to do this...He could the courts even allow him to file such petitions...I don't know....I'm just so confused....I know I will never give up my girls without a fight...And I'm not talking about a simple one either...I'm talking about the fight of my life....If I need to I will give my life for my angels...I'm the one that has raised them...That has spent everyday....feeding them...clothing them...loving them...wiping their tears and making them laugh...I dicipline them...I take them to the heighest of mountains...and to the deepest of sea's.....I hold them dear to me as if they are the only air I can get....I changed their diapers and I routed them on during competitions....I work like mad so they can have that 120 dollar pr of sneakers....I have no fear of losing them...for I can't...And won't allow them to go into the hands of such a hurtfull...spitefull...degenerate like him....If I do nothing else in my life....I WILL make sure my girls are safe from people like him...Even their own farther....

I can't thank you ladies enough...Knowing your out there in this big world just thinking about us.....In our meager home and existance....God bless you all...keep you safe.....And God bless my girls and keep them safe....

Love you all...More then you could even imagine.....*Huge hugs*