I am back. *small smile* I'd like to say thank you for all the well-wishes and prayers, because they worked. I made it thru the surgery fine. I have WONDERFUL news... it was frozen sectioned, and the pathologist detirmined that it wasn't cancerous. I do feel like I have been beaten severely with a steel mallet, however. I have a 8 1/2 inch line scar running accross my neck ( maybe I'll do a new pic for the poolie page *lol* )I am sore in areas I've never been sore before in my life in, I have a lot of headaches, due to the stressed position my neck was put in on the operating table, but I'm taking it all in small stride considering I'm very happy to be here for another day of life. The surgeon said it was the size of a large softball and it was completely wrapped and engorged around the trachea. More frightening was the fact that he said had I left it like that for a few months longer, it would of completely compressed my airway and suffocated me most likely in my sleep. *shivers* That's scary to realize now. I was in there for nearly 5 hours, and came out floating on Morphine thinking "that wasn't too bad"... ha! The dumbest statement I'd ever uttered in my life. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm only having to take Darvocet now, and thats only if I'm in terrible pain. I'm trying to wean myself into a place where I don't need it as much. Fortunately, typing allows me to yakk longer than talking does, but it still drains me so, I'm going to leave for a bit and rest. Again, you guys, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, it was noted by someone up there *points a lil finger upwards towards the heavens* and I'm so looking forwards to getting my life back to what I'd call "normal" and just enjoying everything. Love you all! *throws kisses about wildly with hands to lips then outwards*