Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A year and a bit has passed since I lost my little boy, and in that year it seems I also lost touch with friends. People I so looked forward to talking too daily. Friends I still try to keep in touch with. I send e mails galore to never or maybe occasionally get one in reply. I have lost faith in friendships and even quite possibly in life its self, its getting to the time of year that I dred, the holidays...I hope and pray they will be a bit easier than the last, but I doubt that as well. I guess that's it, I needed to get that off my chest. Yup, briar is completely bummed out...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*pops in just to give briar a huge hug*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was looking thru some cd's today for a picture..and i ran across this..its odd i saw it today..but..now i know why...Briar..we were never far from you during your loss..and still today i know it may seem like no one is around..we are scattered far and wide..but always remember the outpouring of love we all sent you and yours..your one in a million..the strongest lady i know..and im proud to call you a friend...lots of love...

dustin

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

those whom are gone...are never really gone as long as they are not forgotten.... *hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry if I sounded so harsh, my post wasn't directed at you guys, It was just a generalization of how I have been feeling lately. No matter what, I can always count on your guys to pick me up when I have fallen, and I seem to fall more now than ever. Thank you for caring. If not for all of you, I wouldn't have made it through the past year.

I try so hard to find the good in everything, but find it exhausting at times. Spending more and more time indoors now has kinda sunk me into a bit of a depression which leads to worry and so much lonliness. I am just so lonely, and I live in a city where I don't know anyone. I will be ok, just not looking forward to this time of year. I have to deal with it and somehow move forward and I will. You guys really helped make me feel better. Thanks Bunches. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brii

I emailed you the reply twice now, so go check your hot mail. Love you [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

briar *HUGS*...We are ALL here for YOU whenever you need someone to talk to OR if you need hand to pick you up and dust you off...I know life can be hard sometimes...like EVO said
    those whom are gone...are never really gone as long as they are not forgotten
    <font size="4" face="Comic sans MS">*HUGS YAS TIGHT*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Briar i know it has been a while since me and you chatted and i miss u very much *HUGS* i don't know how we lost touch with each other but i sure do miss our talks
    i missplaced your email address and i no longer have ICQ but i do have yahoo messenger and MSN messenger i would like to talk to you sometimes if you ever need a shoulder to lean on remember iam here for ya *SMOOCHES* here is my yahoo ID- wrentz31 and my MSN ID= twilite hope to talk to you soon *MEGA HUGGERS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Briar honey,
    Didja get my reply email?
    I haven't heard from you in a while.
    I thought maybe you were just working over alot or something.
    Please email me back hon.
    I'm still waiting to hear from you.
    *hugs 'n kisses*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhh thanks guy's n gals's I'll be fine. Up's n'd down yanno, but I'll get past 'em. Prolly just need a good romp under da sheet *LOL* Thanks for cheering me up...smoochies [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast