Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Dearest Judy
    Almost two years ago, we stood here linked hand in hand to say farewell to Dustin and to offer you our love and support.
    Today, you will be laid to rest and I want for you to have the same love and support you did when Dustin died, to see you into heaven and to Dustin's side.
    You touched many of us in so many ways. I for one will miss you so badly. Your memory and the memory of the times we spent togather in happy times and in sad times will forever live in my heart
    Goodbye my dear freind. I'll see you again someday.

*stands and extends my hand*

CanadianGirl

Judy...you were a beautiful and a strong woman...you had a smile that light up the room each time you came in...you knew how to make everyone laugh and smile and you were there when we needed a shoulder or just an ear...Its not easy to say good-bye...Knowing you are now with Dustin makes me happy, but we are gonna really miss you Judy.

*reaches out for ~lily~s hand and holds out other hand for someone else*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*takes lily's hand and holds out my other*

Judy.....we shared more then anyone will ever know...good times and bad.....we had a awsome girl's weekend
    and I will never forget it.

Thank you.....for being the friend that you were
    I will miss you very much!!

*HUGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judy,even though we never got to meet i just wanted to say thank you for being there for me online as a friend listening to me laughing with me and just being there it meant alot to me ...i know you are in heaven with Dustin now i know you two are looking down at us here on earth and smiling with rays of sunshine ,i will never forget you *takes the next persons hand* and says a lilprayer love ya judy!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*takes Twi's hand*..Judy..you know i never got to tell you how much your words meant to me when we talked about losing a child..you made me not feel anger over it..made me feel like it was not my fault..and i'd see him again one day as you knew you's see yours..i wish i had told you that those words helped me to deal with the pain and anger i'd held for so long..Now here i am today too late..but im still going to tell you thank you..thank you for your wonderful spirit..your kind heart..and loving ways..your going to be missed..please remember your promise to kiss my angel if you got there first...i love you sweet lady..

<font color="#003300" size="1">[ March 04, 2004 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

Inactive Member Maxine from Hallmark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judy,
    Thanks for being such a great friend..
    I shall miss you forever and a day.

*grabs CG's Hand*
    Maxine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*wipes a stray tear or two n takes blazey's hand softly whispering*

Judy..
    You will be missed immensely. A better friend than you will be hard to find. I know now YOU will be holding Dustin's hand when he crosses the streets of Heaven and smiling down on all those you loved and who loved you. I know that list is long. Thanks for being you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friends

A friend is someone we turn to
    when our spirits need a lift,
    A friend is someone we treasure
    for our friendship is a gift.
    A friend is someone who fills our lives
    with beauty, joy, and grace
    And makes the whole world we live in
    a better and happier place.

Judy thank you for being you.
    Allthough I missed that girls weekend, and the oppertunity to meet you in person you still touched my life in a way few others have.
    I'm sitting here looking at my little angel, Brayden and I can't help but to think how happy you must be on one hand to be with Dustin once again. On the other though how saddened you must be to leave your other angel behind.
    I know that you will be forever looking down upon him to help and guide him through all of lifes trials and tribulations.
    Rest assured dear friend that if there is anything we can do for him we'll be there in a heart beat.
    God Bless you Judy......until the day I get the honour of finally meeting such a wonderful lady.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

*takes summers hand and extends my other hand*

<font color="#003300" size="1">[ March 04, 2004 10:48 AM: Message edited by: AngelKiss ]</font>

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*just takes ak's hand..

you guys already said everything.. my heart aches [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*takes paige's hand*

Judy...
    I am having a really hard time talking about this. About you. I still somehow can barely believe you're gone. My heart misses you. I re-read your emails the other night... and cried. I am trying to take comfort in the fact that even tho we never got to meet face to face here... someday I will meet you face to face. Then there will be nothing but smiles and joy. I'm really going to miss you.... I do so much already. Love ya...........

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast