Hubby just has been out of a work since Monday and I can already feel the stress and depression coming on ...hubby already did what he can ..he has to wait until he gets a phone call from the place that is fixing up his resume (that wont be until next week)...they are also goin to sit down and talk to him and help him find a job...I thought i made the resume perfect, but i guess not...when i heard that it wasnt done right it just put me through a shitty mood makin me thinking i cant do nothing right...If i could look for a job i would, but i cant because of my illness that i have, so that makes me feel really useless...what made me feel really bad i went lookin into jobs online and i found a couple that would be great for me and they are hiring 45 people and i was soo pissed and disappointed...he doesnt worry until the day comes and its too late as for me i am totally different i look forward ...we need to worry what we're going to do tomorrow not just sit and wait...I dont know if i could deal with this stress