Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And NOW my house looks like this but still not quite finished but hopefully this year it will be completed

PictureorVideo095
    2 piece bathroom, but still not completed (it use to be a walk in closet)

PictureorVideo087

PictureorVideo077

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The funny thing was before all this happened i have checked the fire alarms and they worked, but for some reason they didnt work when the fire started.

Angel was watching over me this day! here is the event that took place

it was on June 18th..It was 8:30am..All the kids left for school, so my lil one and i decided to go lay down in the bedroom and watched Dora and we were about to crash out..I heard my daughter come back in cause she forgot something but never heard her leave for school..I started hearing popping sounds..I thought it was my cat, so i yelled at him to stop it cause i was tryin to get to sleep..the popping got louder and louder, so i decided to go to the bottom of the stairs to look up and i notice black smoke..you couldnt even see half way up there..I called for my daughter..I grabbed my lil one and my cordless phone and took off outside and fell to the ground on the grass and started crying..I called 911, then i called my older bro said "fire fire, my house is on fire" he said "i'm on my way"..my neighbours came running to me and took me to his place and sat me down on the porch..it was hard for me to talk.

the fireman came up to me and asked me if anyone was in the house..I said well, my daughter came home from school, but i didnt see her leave and that i tried to call her but no one said anything..he ran back in again to check the room and came back to me said "well, we didnt see no one in there, so can you please give the school a call to see if shes there"..so i gave the school a call and she was there..omg was i so relief and happy to hear that she was in school (since it was my daughters room that caught on fire and if she was in there she would of had no where to escape cause the fire was right behind her door and it spread from the door to the back window and she would of had no chance of getting out)..at lunch time my daughter and her sibblings came home for lunch and she seen everyone at my house and my husband going to the street so he can catch her and talk to her before she reached home to find out what happened..hubby told her and brought her into the backyard where some of her stuff was tossed out the window and she cried..my heart broke into so many pieces just seeing her like the way she was..i will never forget this day and the face of my daughter

The hero in my eyes was my brother without him we wouldnt of had a place to stay..he also re-did our house for us..i am blessed to have my brother in my life ♥