Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is the hardest thing..I am so frustrated right now not knowing my results from the 26th...I found out my blood results and they didnt come out the way they should be...the doc was very concerned about how low my blood was and my iron was, so i'll probably be in the hospital again in a couple of weeks getting a blood transfusion and some iron put in me...argh!! i just they would hurry up with the damn results for the 26th, so i will know where.. to go from there...i stopped my remicade as my doc told me to so i can get some other injection every 2 weeks hoping that will help me and get me somewhat back into the world again after 10 years...I just want my normal life back and be able to do what everyone else is doing...I know everyone says stop complaining do something about it..I did all that i can and right now its at a hold so i just have to sit around and wait

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*HUGS* and waits with ya....

I hope they soon find something to help you...I
    know all the pain and frustration you have been
    going through over the years and its not fair...
    to you or your family....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sometimes i wish it would just take me out of my misery...I am tired and exhausted of being this sick and feeling guilty, because one day we'll have something planned for the family and the next thing you know i am sick and things got to get canceled because of ME...I feel horrible...you're right MY family doesnt deserve this to live like this to feel like they are in prison because of ME (I know you didnt say it, but i did) thats what it feels half of the time making them going through this with me...there are times they will go out the kids and hubby together and leave me at home and i'll sit there and cry and talk to myself asking why is life so unfair right now...I want to be able to enjoy a normal life not being in this house locked up all the time....in 3 more weeks i should be getting another injection if i am correct its called Hurima i have to get it every 2 weeks..but the problem is they could give me the fake one or the real one..I am the guinea pig for this drug