Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

down the street no matter what time of day it was i always held my head down never looked up, because i was scared that someone would look at me different cause of the rash on my face and making rude comments to me...I had such a low self esteem of myself because of my face i looked like a monster well to me i did...I went to the doctors last year..He took one look at me and said "Tracy, you're a beautiful girl, you don't need that on your face" he said "I am going to help you"...He sent me to the pharmacy with a prescription...I went to pick up it up, took it home and that night i put the two creams on that he precribed to me on my face...I woke up the next morning...felt my face, then looked in the mirror and the rash on my face disappeared...now i have been able to look up and see the beautiful things that are around me now instead of seeing spit, chewed up gum, candy wrappers that lay on the ground...i have somewhat esteem not as high yet, but that will take some time. I'll tell you one thing i am glad this this rash is off my face, it hurt, it tore my face, it ate my flush on my face...instead of [img]frown.gif[/img] now i can [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so glad you can [img]smile.gif[/img] now! Its about time
    they found something to help you! *HUGS*