I have never been this upset or mad like this before in my life time
In March/April a guy came to my house and asked me if he could check our hydro bill to see if we have any supplier on our bill...he told us no we didnt and that we should sign up with them, so we could get a better deal what we're paying for our hydro now, so i did that thinking that we had no other supplier cause i trusted him what he told me that we had no one...NEVER TRUST ANYONE..about a couple weeks later...I get an envelope in the mail...i opened it and it was another supplier saying that we already had a contract with them for 5 years and that we cant go to any other supplier until our contract is up and if i do break the contract i'll be paying over 1000.00 for breaking the contract with them...so, i went to call back the other supplier who told me that i had no other supplier on my bill and explained my situation what happened and they told me not to worry that i am not passed 30 days and that i can cancel...he said ok you're canceled with us and to double that email us a letter stating that you want to cancel with us and explain why and send it...so i just did that on April 4th...last night i get a phone call from that supplier asking me if i want to be with them still and if not i'll be getting charged over 800.00 for canceling my agreement with her...I was trying to explain to her what was going on...but the bitch was very ignorant to me...I told her i wasnt paying it cause i was told that my agreement was canceled with them and i have settled it already and she said we'll then i am sending it the collection agency...I said we'll you just do that cause i'll fight it ALL the way and get you fired for your job...so rudely hung up on me, so after awhile i cooled myself down and called them back up again to talk to someone else...now she is being investigated...I cant believe how rude some people can be.

THE LESSON I LEARNT IS TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE!!!

and btw she told us that they are allowed to do this sh!t look at someones bill and if you believe them thats your own fault not his and that i should looked into this before i even signed an agreement...so now whenever they come to my door i tell them to "fuck off" and i dont tell them very lightly i scream it at them...I am very pissed at the suppliers..I am NEVER going to get a supplier again once my agreements are up..I could careless if i am going to pay more then anyone else