Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

in trying to get better...on the 29th I go for my iron infusion and i can't wait because this is where some of my strength is going to come back to me and on July 31st I'll be going to be getting a screening and after that in the week of August 11th i am suppose to start that drug and i am praying that i'll get the real one and NOT the fake one...I cant take being sick anymore...I want to be able to enjoy some of my summer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here i thought i was on my way...I got home a couple of days ago from doing my iron infusion and boy was i in pain...I had swelling feet and hands...I couldnt breathe well had a hard time...argh!!! i just wish i would just get better to get life back on track again...today i am back to the hospital again...YAY for me!!! i am thinking i should just bring my bed and my blankets because i am going to be in and out all year

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give it a little time and see what this one does. I am kind of having to do the same thing to an extent with my migraine preventatives. And believe me it is driving me damn near insane. Yeah I know....like that is much of a drive fo me anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh...I just love being looked at like a drug addict because of these fucking headaches. Hell I have agreed to sign a pain contract stating I won't abuse the drugs. Daniel has plenty of narcotics here in the house laying around from his recent injury that I haven't touched nor do I want too. I have researched non-narcotic drugs till I have damn near blinded myself but they wind up being something I have already tried or are now just a generic name for something I have tried and am allergic to. Last time they gave me compazine through an IV I damn near ripped it out and was having a bad enough reaction that I started trying to peel my skin off. It is just not good. These migraines make my c-section look like a cake walk. And I had the nasty version of a c-section. The emergency one where I have a foot long incision starting above my belly button and going around it and down on the outside and then the horizontal cut on the inside. Maybe they should just scan my cat and get it over with and see if there is something wrong with my brain. I already know I have an overactive one. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I wish you both well.. ***really*** [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank YOU Wild *hugs*

Its going to be a probably slow process here...I know i am very frustrated and i am on this emotional roller coaster right now...i almost done all my tests ONE more to go and that is on Monday morning and then i get my 4 shots of humira which i am NOT looking forward to it...I pray that i dont get the fake one and get the real one first i am very exhausted in being sick...All week all hubby and I have been arguing about everything....If i never called home in an hour while i was in the hospital he got pissed at me and he keeps saying that i am only concerned about myself...well duh i am sort of but i am also concerned about my children...I told him to take the door if he doesnt like all the hospital visits i do and that i am so tired of being ill and just want to be back to 80% normal again...I joined this support group that has helped me out get through alot when i'm feeling ill and when i'm feeling down...they have been great to me [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at the end of the day...slow progress is still progress...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol thanks Evo for the positive [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..I've been having alot of bad days, but i am sure i'll be having some good days knowing that i have friends that care about me and i dont mean here because i know i dont have many that dont give a sh!t about me and the feelings are the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...I have ALOT of support where i go..I dont understand why i come here for *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am happy to report that the medication that they have put me on are working [img]smile.gif[/img] so, i am not going to give up...*L* EVO should i call BUDDY so you'll have a wanking buddy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i learned that lesson while having a wank actually...i would tug and tug and tug and no matter how hard i tried it felt like i wasnt getting anywhere...then BANG! it happened...and i never felt better...so never give up kid...just give it one more go okay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast