Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how can something bad happen and something wonderful come out of it all?

Its been the most amazing 3 years I ever had in my life...

At the beginning I can say that it wasnt the easiest thing, but with Judy and Amanda pushing me and talking me through it, it helped me alot...It was like I was on a roller coaster

In September when I found out I was going to bring a baby in this world i was so lost and confused there was days i was happy and there was days i was so down and under..As the months progress, it got harder and harder

17 weeks pregnant when i went to the hospital and finding out that the baby i was carrying had trisomy 18..it really devasted me for months.

24 weeks pregnant the doctor told me that if i would go through with this pregnancy i would lose the baby and possiblity die myself, but i took the chance...thats what life is all about right? chances?...I would do anything for my children even if it comes to dying for one of them.

39 weeks of pregnancy i went to the doctor and asked her to induce me because i wanted my husband to be there even though he was upset with me, so that she did...

5:30am the next day, my water broke..hubby rushed me to the hospital...he called my friend Melanie which rushed right over to be with me...My kids spent the day with me when i was in labour..i really wanted them to watch, but they couldnt handle the pain i was going through, so hubby brought them to a babysitter...while hubby was bringing the kiddies to the babysitter i just finished having Tanner and they were taking him to clean him up and guess who walked in??? hubby!!!..the doctor was asking me questions because i was crying and she said "why are you crying Tracy" like duh it was a very emotional time for me.

The docs did a couple of tests on Tanner and they came back and said "Tracy, do you remember when we talked about the baby having trisomy 18...I said "yeah" they said "Tanner, has a problem with hearing, he cant hear"..."Tanner has to go through tests and to see a surgeron"...7 months old Tanner had surgery on both of his ears...the docs told me that he'll probably have problems with his speech when he gets older since he couldnt hear for that long and all he could hear is mumbling for awhile, but Tanner out smarted everyone ALL the docs..he can talk perfectly fine...hes just a PERFECT LIL ANGEL... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

tomorrow i'll post a video [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He is a little angel! Look how he cheers you up
    when you are down? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Babies are amazing little people. They amaze us and do things that sometimes we never think possible. When they said they were going to deliver Kian at 30 weeks I was just scared to death because I didn't know if we were going to come home with him or not. And at that point I wasn't sure I was going to see home again. There is nothing more precious than that baby that looks at you and smiles or squeaks and just does something so silly to make you smile. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I miss Tanners lil squeaks he did..I could of sat there for hours and watched him sleep and now i cant get him to stop running around *L ..its just amazing how a lil one that had soo many problems can come out so perfect [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Click here to view video

I didnt add a song to it yet, but as soon as i figure what song is good to go along with it i'll put one on [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#2D7FD5" size="1">[ July 23, 2008 01:55 PM: Message edited by: CanadianGirl ]</font>