Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hello everyone. My name is Jane and I live in the very green state of Oregon. I have recently broken away from my very christian family and begun to discover that there is a bigger more powerful and more loving/destructive force out there than the christian god I was raised to believe in. I would love to learn more about karma, balance, peacefulness, and any spiritual meditation type of stuff. I am not interested in harming people or causing trouble. If you thrive on Drama, you will not find it with me.
    I would love to get more in touch with nature through camping trips, outdoor ceremonies, okay, basically anything involving the great outdoors really since I am living in the middle of the concrete jungle and working 6 days a week to keep up with the bills. Thank you in advance for your posts and your insights or opinions.
    If you would like to use this topic to say a little or a lot about yourself I would love to learn about you!

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

welcome to the neighborhood....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

welcome Jane and blessed be [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Howdy and welcome to the neighborhood. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello! and welcome to Absolutely Wrong [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to AW.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I would say welcome to AW but I never felt like a ?family? here lol, but it was kewl to bump into a former christain finally seeing the ?light?

I myself am a pagan, so don?t let the username thingy deceive you =) I don?t practice so much as a daily ?ritual? as I know many do, however I would be one to claim being a walking, talking, eating, ********, ******* ritual? The divine presences of the Gods are not found in candles, nor are they found in incenses and oils (even though I have them all) they are more powerful in the heart. A practitioner can do more magic good or bad when its slung from the very being supporting the power?

We have a huge group here in NewOrleans, some as small as simple as backyard yuppies, to some very high officials that have joined in some very intense rituals, some of which would make a new comer to the belief weak in the knees.

I do hope you find the blessings, as I?m sure in practice ya will =)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Welcome to the neighborhood Jane, and Blessed Be :-) I know what you mean about breaking away from the christian ideal since most of my family is such. I have been a witch/pagan for almost 17 years now, and the most important lesson that I have learned from my journey, is that life is all about learning itself. If we fail to question, then we cease to be as a person, spiritually, etc :-) As for you, DJ, I had a hunch that you were pagan, but wasn't sure till now. Best thing I can suggest is follow what your heart tells you to do, and do what you feel drawn to do as a person :-) Again, welcome :-)