Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's hear it........
    Me.. It would be the Huckster and that's votin' outside party lines for me..

<font color="#9D1F28" size="1">[ February 19, 2008 12:02 AM: Message edited by: wildnthewind ]</font>

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i havent really followed any politics this year so i cant fairly vote at all...i wont blind vote..have no interest in flinging a vote out while being uninformed...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Am I suppose to inform you? Seems like no one gives a shit on here anyway *L
    T hanks for postin' tho....... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i voted. i just didn't post. [img]wink.gif[/img] i tend to stay away from political topics. i AM fairly informed... and have my opinions, and know who i will be voting for. (depending on who drops out and who doesn't, after probably today. *L*) i just don't like being picked at for my beliefs on the subject. Bad enough i'm a heathen agnostic! [img]wink.gif[/img] No more ammunition necessary. *G*

*pounces on you and huggs*.... come visit me, mister. i put up a thread to you today, enquiring as to why you had not been around to sees me. i miss ya. (I have a feeling you'll be around more once Dexter starts back up again.... *G* you HAVE to be! you're my Dex buddy!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

voting in a presidential election is like deciding between a punch in the teeth and a kick in the crotch... neither choice is pleasant and odds are youre not gonna get the one ya pick anyway...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="6">THANK YOU THANK YOU!</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughing*... i know, wild, that was a good one wasn't it.. and actually quite true...

i wonder if any of the Obama poll voters would change that vote now? i wasn't voting for him, whether he hates whitey or not. lol. he's a terrific public speaker. We saw how many people he swayed with his speeches... But i don't think he has enough experience yet to be commander in chief. I think it's safe to say he probably won't win now, if he even gets a nomination.

Unfortunately for people like me, he has also ruined Hillary's chances. Bear with me, and you will see what i'm saying. Before Obama garnered all his support, Hillary had the majority of the black voters. Then it shifted to Obama. So now, if he doesn't get nominated, they will NOT be voting for him... But nor will they now vote for Hillary, because people have this conspiracy theory that Hillary is the one that brought out the stuff about his pastor. Apparently these people do NOT watch Sean Hannity's show. lolol.

Sad to say, that makes it most likely that McCain is going to win. Which means we are going to be at war until the second coming of christ himself. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

second coming of Christ....August 2039 AD. Burger King Seattle......be looking....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am just going to fucking write in Disney's Stitch at this point or something.

If you think about it...we go and we vote but our votes don't really count anyway because they base everything on the electoral vote instead of the popular vote. SO basically the government doesn't give a shit who the public wants in office they use the electoral vote to get what THEY want. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonder how many people in the US realizes we dont have a right to vote?

Obama-racist, His agenda is to support the poor scum that rather sit on thier asses and suck off the welfare system in the idea that america OWES the poor...(or the blacks in his case)

Hillery - pro comunism, Have all americans poor or rich under the government thumb..

McCain -pro war, wants to prove his patriot act, another bush in descise.

Huck- didnt last long enough to even give hope.

Paul- sounded to good to be true...plus lies against his background fucked his campaing up.

All I have to say is...people like Don is why the country will have People like bush in office for a long time..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast