Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Yes Aahz!! That would be fun!! Be better than any soap opera I've seen!! Get it started!! I'd love to read it each time you add to it!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back to the topic at hand.

Where is Usama Bin Laden?

Probably dead...if not yet soon.

Usama Bin Laden is a minor threat compared to Sadam Hussein. Sadam is truly a madman with a maniacal hunger for power. Not to mention a need for revenge for the ass whoopin we gave them a few years back. So if you want to discuss current events lets talk about Iraq, Iran,North Korea etc. Imagine for a moment.....

Colonel Shai Ying sat waiting at the bus stop. His hands sweating, eyes darting trying to catch the face of every person passing in the crowded market. His contact had told him it was safe but the Colonel had been lied to before and didnt like being out in the open. He looked at his watch 9:13 the contact was 8 minutes lat. Two more minutes and he was leaving. As he watched a tall man in a black suit wave down a Taxi he turned to examine his watch again. 5 times in the next 45 seconds Shai checked the time.
    "Colonel?" Said a deep but gentle voice from behind him. " Do not turn around just listen to me. You do not want to know who I am or what I look like trust me. Did you bring the device?"
    Shai was too frightened to speak he simply nodded. "Good, I have placed the keys in your attache' leave your keys on the table near the edge. Go to the third level garage it is a silver Volvo. Your payment is in the trunk. If you understand waive over your waitress. Shai raised is hand and used the universal "come hither" sign by waving his fingers loosely at the wrist. Shai could not help but wonder if any radiation had leaked from the 20 kiloton warhead he had smuggled across the border into North Korea. It didnt matter since he was dying of cancer anyway but he hoped he would live long enough to see Las Vegas and spend the $10,000,000 USD he had just aquired. The further he got from the table the better he felt. He started tossing the keys in the air and catching them in the same hand. North Korea was still very far behind he noted. Not even an elevator to the parking levels. When he finally arrived at the silver Volvo he noticed how shiny and new it was. "Those damned rich Arabs" he muttered under his breath in Madarin. " Well now i'm rich too." He turned the key, the lock clciked into the open position. The key completing a normally open circuit. A small electric charge raced down the thin copper wire. slowed as it reached the thicker splicing sections and then raced off in 5 different directions. the first reaches it's goal 13 nanoseconds after the circuit was created. The blasting cap buried in the two pund block of 'Radex' heated the small amount of fulminated mercury converted to gas in less than a nonsecond. Expanding rapidly thus causeing a pressure wave to proceed thrpugh the radex. The pressure wave was more than the normally quite stable radex could handle and it too converted to gas. When only 30% of the original radex had combusted three of the other kilo chunks began combustion as well. The one on the inside of the drivers door was a shaped charge. Formed like a childs rendition of a mountain sitting on its side. Over 100-6 penny nails and 50 1/4 inch ball bearings were impregnated in the upside down mountain. This was the last to detonate. Shai had aproximately 52 microseconds to react. It wasnt enough time. There would not be enough left of Colonel Shai Ying to bury let alone indentify.

Meanwhile Mohamed Musafa Ali finds the Chevy Suburban with the Alamo rental sticker. He is half way to Allah he reminded himself as he unlocked the vehicle and proceeded to the port and the waiting shipping container that would house his team of 5 and himself all the way to the USA. Twenty two days at sea and they would dock in San Diego California. From there it was a short wait in customs no real concern. It is well known the US pigs only examined 2% of the shipping containers coming into the US.Then on the truck to Los Angeles. The infidel pigs will pay this time. Allah be praised.

Sound far fetched? Remeber who backs North Korea. Keep in mind who the common enemy of islamic fundamentalists and the Communist Chinese is. They will get togethor one day and with Sadam Hussein still around they have an entire nation to stage in.

GBYA

Aahz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] Good grief!! I'd forgotten that jerk!! Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! Sounds scarey!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I THINK ANOTHER TERRIORST ATTACK WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY, SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME! I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER FLY AGAIN EITHER! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] Gosh, I hope not!! But you're probably right!! I never have flown and never will!! Only way would be an absolute family emergency and all my family lives here, so don't think that'll happen!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anddddddd.....along with the bad and the ugly, there was some good in the news again today - for a change.......the two teen-aged girls that were kidnapped in the wee hours of the morning in California were found - alive and reasonably well - and the sorry mutherf**ker that napped 'em is dead! Sure was nice to hear another happy ending to a potential disaster.

WoooooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LL, I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THAT ONE! LOL! SO HOW DID THE CREEP DIE THAT KIDNAPPED THEM? I HOPE THE POLICE SHOT HIM!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] I heard that this morning!! Wonderful news!! Soooooo glad they found them unharmed and found the guy who was also already being looked for - wanted - guess you'd say!! LOL!! Did they kill him? They didn't tell that, just said they were rescued at lover's lane!! Just glad they were unharmed!! Love good news!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Y'all need to check out Foxnews on cable. They tell the WHOLE story from both sides. They said the Cops shot him and he died later. No one seemed to upset about it either. He did molest the girls according to AP. Intended to rape and kill them then flee to Mexico.

My only hope is they Gut shot him and he died in agonizing pain.

CNN is the most liberal leftist news organization out there. MSNBC is almost as bad. NBC,CBS,ABC forget it they stay with the liberal left as well. There is only Foxnews to get the whole story. Fox the number one cable news source in America today.

The Foxnews slogan is "We report you decide"

Predicting an attack on Iraq no later than September 15th. Also predicting we may know nothing about it till Sadam is dead with a single bullet to the head.

GBYA

Aahz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those the two that were kidnapped at night from their OWN house, their own beds? That was AGES ago!!!! I?m glad he fed them and didn?t starve them to death after raping, like what happened in Blegium in -95. I lived there then and the whole country was filled with angry people on the streets demonstrating, doing anything they could.
    They caught the guy who kidnapped the 2 girls near my house. Weird because they had cop surveillance in that area 24 hours and they?d even walk from door to door asking if everything is ok. So they caught the kidnapper and took him in. He refused to tell the cops where the 2 girls were, and while he was locked up the 2 girls starved to death because he refused to tell anyone where they were. They were found dead only a while too late. Grrrrrrrrr [img]mad.gif[/img]