Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL! CB, IF I DRANK ALL THAT, I'D STILL BE HALF DEAD! I'M GETTING OLD, USE TO BE ABLE TO DRINK ALOT, NOW AFTER JUST TWO I'M A BLUBBERING IDIOT! LMAO! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lori,I drank waaaayyyy toooo much!! LOL!! I was good after the malibu and 7's and 2 tequila shots and then Michael insisted that I do two more tequila shots with him. Then I was DEFINITELY good to go when Joel DARED me to do 2 buttery nipple shots. Couldn't pass up a dare now could I? LOL!! I promise you...I won't be doing this again for QUITE A WHILE!! Me and John are planning on going out maybe weekend after next but I WILL NOT drink nearly that much!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]frown.gif[/img] A little off subject here, but why is it when you get older, you can't drink as much?!! I used to drink a case of beer and just keep going!! Never got a buzz. Now, 2 little beers make me goofy!! 6 pk makes me boogie and 12 pk.............out goes tha lights!!!!

(CB, pass me that doobie.........thinkin' I'm needin' it bout now!!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dunno, JuJu. I have always been able to drink about the same amount but the deal with me is that I seldom drink anymore. I havent drank since I drank those few tequila shots with my sister when she was down here. Before that, no telling how long it had been.
    *Passes doobie to JuJu*

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567