Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Well chit! I come back and no ones here! again!
    LOL....Guess everybodys mad... I'm not seeee [img]smile.gif[/img]

Guys I've been gone cuz I'm havin' to move deer camp, feeders, stands, etc.... We all gave up on
    the dude removin' those damn cattle so we are in the process of movin' EVERYTHING!! And it sucks
    haven' to do it in this heat!

When I get the time I'll clean house here for those who aren't goin' to post anymore...

I heard from LL awhile back and she's been haven puter problems.. I'm sure that's why she hasn't been postin'...

CB... Ummmmmm that board ( link ) ya put up is just for women LOL... I feel out of place rofl..

Pete... Welcome to the dead zone bahaha... Feel free to post. just whatever!
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

Ps... Happy birthday this month Lori and Kandy [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE ARE BUSY, BUT LIKE TECIA SAID, YOU CAN'T HAVE MUCH OF A BOARD WHEN ONLY 3 PEOPLE ARE HERE. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, Wild...
    Been there...Done that!
    Hafta' do it next year, too.
    I've been huntin' the same place just south of San Saba, Texas for the last 7 years, but now my group has decided a 3 hour drive each way is gettin' a little old.
    I'm kind of tired of it myself.
    After this next season, we're moving to a larger place about 50 minutes west of Ft. Worth.
    Bigger deer, too!
    I think I'm gonna' take a 20' trailer down there, winch my camper to the front of it, pile my feeders on the back and hit the road.
    Screw the stands.
    I'll build or buy better ones.
    Fortunatly, I've helped a couple of friends do a lot of work at their leases, so I'll finally get a chance to let them pay me back.
    Heh, heh, heh.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    --Hunter

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE ARE BUSY, BUT LIKE TECIA SAID, YOU CAN'T HAVE MUCH OF A BOARD WHEN ONLY 3 PEOPLE ARE HERE. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lori... Well this board was started for whoever
    wanted to post on it, you know that! If some of ya'll don't enjoy just a few postings that's fine..But to those who do it's open to whoever
    (A little or a lot).

Tecia is certainly entitled to her opionion, some of just can't post a lot at times.... I've given'
    my reasons for my absence... I hope CB enjoys talkin' on a LADY'S BOARD.... Maybe that's what she needs.. As far as I'm concerned this board is open to both sexes unlike the one you guys chose to go to. I'm sure hunter feels the same way. Of course he can speak for himself... I may change the name of this board to "Hunters paradise" LOL

Hunter.... Know what ya mean..Three hours each way
    does get old quick! The lease we got is next door so it won't involve anymore road time...

Hugs to all of ya'll

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiiiiii Wild!!! CHIT! This is the second time I'm trying to post something here! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Anyway - hi also to Hunter and Lori - and whoever else may read this.

Wild - I'm one who's been off too...most of ya know I've had puter problems (still do for that matter). Does seem like we had a similar problem last summer and/or during the holidays. Sometimes peeps just can't post much, but the board's here for those who want to - a little or a lot - if nothing else just to stay in touch. That "Hunter's Paradise" doesn't sound like a bad idea! [img]redface.gif[/img] We might give that some thought?!?

Hunter it's good to hear from you! I've been in touch some with Lori, Kandy, and Wild via email (though not lately 'cause of the puter problems), but I've sure been out of touch with the rest of ya. Hope all is well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wild, thanks for the house cleaning - we needed that. Feel free to do whatever ya want - with me being out-of-pocket so much, I'd LOVE for you to take over and work with this thing - if you wanna! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ya'll know me - I hope - I'm open to whatever makes yer boat float!

Hope everybody is doin' just great, and I'll check back in when I can. Gonna get off here now since we have a storm goin' and this puter is gettin' persnickity too......grrrrrrr!

Hugs 'n love to all of ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WILD, I KNOW THE BOARD IS FOR ANY ONE TO POST ON, JUST THAT IT WAS GETTING BORING WITH JUST THE 3 OF US. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE, JUST HOPING SOME ONE ELSE WOULD POST ONCE IN AWHILE. I LIKE THAT THIS BOARD IS GUYS AND GALS. HEY, I'M ONE OF US THATS STAYED HERE THE LONGEST. I NEVER LEFT HERE FOR GOOD TO GO TO ANOTHER BOARD, I WAS JUST INVITED TO. [img]eek.gif[/img]

[img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2003 01:49 AM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2003 12:42 AM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LL it sure is good to see you on here again! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Lori, I think what LL was talking about is that he got rid of all the old, old, old, threads that no one has posted to in forever! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK LL. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU HAVE MORE THEN ONE COMPUTER AND THEIR ALL GIVING TROUBLES?
    WHAT A BUMMER. [img]frown.gif[/img] WELL COME BACK SOON AS YOU CAN. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2003 12:50 AM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ohhhhhh I'm soooooo slow.....LOL!

Yeah Lori - got 2 and they both went to hell in a bucket - got one back up now, but I'm havin' to share it..... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

OH! And I was talkin' about Wild cleanin' out the threads nobody was postin' on for a long time - ya nut! Hehehe!!! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I never thought about it soundin' like I meant somethin' else - sorry 'bout that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hiiiiiiii KANDY! Didn't mean to ignore you either! Glad you're still with us. And we've got Wild back, and Hunter, and Arkon!!! Maybe were not done for yet!
    Anyway...I love all of ya and I'm workin' on gettin' on here more often. This makes twice today! I'm almost proud of myself. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 08:16 PM: Message edited by: LadyLove ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, SO I'M A NUT
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

KANDY HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK ON. [img]eek.gif[/img]