Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Okay...I just had my homework interrupted by a couple of Morons...I mean Mormons. Why do these people have to go door to door??? Then when I stated I was a Witch they said more about having someone come by to "share a message about Jesus Christ". I was like "I'm not interested." Okay people...I don't push my beliefs on you...PLEASE for crying out loud don't try to convert me. I am not a convertible!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] Hubby needs to start answering the door!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cant stand them they are very annoying i just tell them to go away *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't know you was a witch BMR what kind?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally had to laugh reading this because it reminded me of many a lecture or bible study if you will I have given at my doorstep...I am a Christian, just so happens I am a very very liberal one and I find it highly offensive when people show up at my door preaching at me. I took some religion courses trying to understand myself and learned far more than I expected. I have a wonderful ability to leave these people (usually some poor kid [img]redface.gif[/img] ) questioning his/her beliefs. If they have enough balls to ring my door, I listen for a moment seemingly enthralled and then interject, monopolizing the conversation until they are ready to come unglued (I like to pour myself a tall class of wine in the middle of this)
    Throw in an occasional well place foul word while asking them if they masturbate... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] that one always has them backing up fast. I just try to have fun with them by talking out of both sides of my mouth as if I were possessed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Technically a white witch. My husband is more neutral. We're both Wiccan.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh i see

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya know, I don't think many people understand Wiccan, let alone many other religions. Why many people are persecuted for being different and wars are started over righteousness. I find it heartbreaking that human beings cannot accept each other and learn!!! This may be why I have stayed away from church for so long, it seems almost impossible to enter one without judgment being cast.
    The word witch also has a negative connotation immediately when some people hear it. If you manage to get past that and explain further than most get lost at polytheistic idea's...yet many Christians believe in the Trinity and when pressed to explain in depth the nature of the Trinity they are indeed 3 separate entities that work together as one.

Sorry I don't know why I felt compelled to write that LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One major reason I gave up on Church was that I found a lot of the people to be very judgemental. That and you had a book and a certain way to do things and that was it. There wasn't anything that changed in the scriptures and wasn't any room to really learn more and grow. This aside I discovered I had an inate way of being able to not only read people but the ability to see some things before they happened. I have always been more sensitive about my surrounding and what is in them too. Wicca and Pagan beliefs are older than any form of organized religion. The stigma surrounding them is hard to get around because not everyone uses what they were given for good. And in todays society people generally focus on the negative aspects of things rather than the positive ones. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

And the Temple of GOD was built without the sound of the hammer.etc .etc.. so I ask... where is it how can this be? anyone know? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Oh.. and yes I've had them at my door... The sounds of my dogs barkin' drives them away. *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ask Hubby...he'd prolly know...LOL. Or he'd sure as hell find out by researching it to death...LOL. Great thing about my Dad's Lab Ellie is that she's so big that most people don't bother to even get out of their vehicle at the farm....LMAO. And she isn't barking to be mean...she's barking to say HI!!! Hell someone could rob the place and she'd probably help...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast