Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WAL-MART MUST DIE!!! I swear I called to have hubby pick up my prescriptions...okay I sat on the fucking phone for 5 and a half minutes since he was on his lunch waiting for them to page him. How fucking long does it take to page someone??? Oh but see they won't let their employees carry their cell phones on them even if they are off. If the damn thing is off and they have to run all the way to the back on their break or lunch to try and check messages on their phone (Heaven forbid if it is important) and they are late getting back from break they get their ass chewed. Okay let them carry their damn phone so they can check their messages on break and not forget the damn thing at work and so someone can ACTUALLY get ahold of them. In this case I was calling to have him pick up my heart medication. I wound up going all the way out there so pissed off I damn near went to the store manager. I swear...the only reason I didn't is because I know if I did they would fire him. And I would be 86-ed out. I need to find corporates address and write them and tell them they need to change their company policy. Their policies SUCK and half are illegal. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most of their policies are illegal. I've told them multiple times about their errors in policy, and they know my background in the Dept. of Labor. You think they care? Hell No!!! Maybe thats why the count for that lawsuit (siting discrimination against women) is up to 162 million last count. I guess if they are that big, and a suit doesn't even phase them they need to be nocked down a few notches and put in their place. I hate big company's that think they are above the law, common courtesy and giving a damn about people. I know that when Sam was alive he didn't see this coming. I know that if he could have, he probably wouldn't have even went this route. FYI his wife is also deceased as of early april. Maybe thats why the whole company is going to hell in a hand basket. I think sam and his wife would both roll over in their graves if they saw what people have done to everything. Its a very sad thing indeed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i think there is a site someplace called walmart sucks or i hate wal mart*L*

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678