Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Do you ever find yourself in the middle of a bunch of bullshit that seems neverending? Yeah well we get things squared away with the psycho ex-room mates and now it is the ex-wife we are having issues with. She wants to change the girls last names to hers. Yet she wants us to pay support and so on as well. Okay fine on the support but she needs to get off her ass and go to school or get a job instead of just expecting the moeny free and clear to do whatever she fucking wants. I understand the need for child support but there is a line when it becomes spousal support instead of child support. There has to be some sort of balance and right now there isn't. That and she keeps dragging the shit with the ex-gf/room mate up every time we turn around. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to but I don't play that way anymore ya know...its not worth my sanity to allow fucktards to control my emotions, so I find the quickest way to put them in their place!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She must need to get laid badly. *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use to get caught up in alot of bullshit myself..I got really tired of it so i put it past me and move on with the future even though sometimes i think if the bullshit doesnt stop it will forbid for me to move on with my life...I just ignore everything/everyone that causes crap its not worth it anymore...if they know they are getting a thrill off of you they will contiune their shit and if they see it doesnt bother you they will go away

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing that gets me about all of this is that the child support order affects me directly because not only does he have to provide her with $315 a month child support but also provide medical insurance for the kids despite the fact they are already on state medical. and that is about $140 a month....we are supposed to get "credit" for that for the kids portion. My Husband doesn't NEED medical through his work because he has medical through the VA which pays everything 100%. He can't add me to the work medical either which pisses us off since I can't get on state medical either because I quote/unquote make too much money (how since I am not working and am going to school), and am not knocked up. But yet every fucking Mexican that comes here and makes 4 times what I do and did even when I was working can get on it if they are knocked up or not. The situation with the ex-wife is that since she didn't have any "conserve money" she wouldn't even bring the girls halfway here. I told Daniel that she is going to have to bring them here and then come get them and take them home since we are paying her that much in support and since the fucking state hasn't started deducting it yet they will be backdating it till April. She made the wisecrack comment about he should have sent her the money and had her write receipts but he was with the ex-gf at the time and she said he was too busy paying for her kid...which wasn't true he was trying to keep a roof over his head since the ex-wife kicked him out in the first place and he had to stay in a hotel for a while. She is the one who went off her fucking nut and filed the papers. She is the one that didn't have ANY support listed in the divorce decree. So it is on her...not us. And she is the one who just up and quit her job and isn't going to school either and then says "I don't have any conserve money". BULLSHIT...she lives with her Father who pays all her bills and everything. She doesn't have a car payment or car insurance to worry about. She doesn't pay rent or electric or any of that. Her Mom babysits for her so she doesn't have to pay for child care. So she can damn well fucking drive the kids 2 and the fucking hours up here and then back home and then drive the 2 and a fucking hours back here to get them and take them home. I am NOT going to be paying out the ass for gas just because she doesn't want to bend. Now she says she will go half on the driving. Let's see how long that lasts. Personally it is going to come down to us going for custody when we buy a house in a couple years. She won't go for it BUT since we can prove that we are more stable we will get custody. She can either do that or agree to joint which she hasn't done yet because if she agrees to joint custody...Daniel doesn't pay child support so she doesn't get the money. Needless to say once we get the final order and they finally fucking process it we are going to be dragging her into court to have it all modified so she is going to HAVE to drive to where she filed the papers. The reason she filed those fucking papers was because she hated the ex-gf. Well...she basically screwed herself on us being able to take the girls anyway because we don't have the time and money to get there and back and then take them all the way there and back. It is a good full tank of gas for 2 days. Nevermind the fact that he is working for Wal-Mart just to pay her her fucking child support...and at this point since she isn't going to school or working and has no plans to do either of those things it isn't child support...it is spousal support. And she wants him to take them every week. I said NO...every other week. I will be damned if she is going to go take all my free time so she can go out and fuck around which she has a babysitter for free anyway. I am not putting all that mileage on my car or his because we want to get rid of his car. That $315 alone is going to cut us short. The child support division doesn't take into account what the non-custodial parent pays in rent, car payments and so on. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

<font color="#C0C0FF" size="1">[ May 24, 2007 03:38 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>